[Ebay] Changes in shipping costs by USPS

Discussion in Shipping Services started by Bloomatic • Feb 14, 2013.

1. Bloomatic

BloomaticActive Member

Threads:
    The purpose of this post is to announce the changes that will occur in the mail service of the United States. According to information, this series of changes took effect from 27 January. The changes are related to the cost of service and the various modes of delivery. Perhaps those who are used to buying online to know the information, but there are many people who are novice in this matter and these are details to consider.

You can learn more about this in the following links:

On the other hand, I take this opportunity to refer to those who live outside the United States about their experience with this mail system regarding international shipments. You guys are satisfied with the service? I appreciate your feedback.

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I read about this a couple of days ago in another forum. Some user was complaining because the seller wouldn't ship his order and it turned out to be because the shipping costs increased. It sucks... USPS international is already expensive (at least compared to many other services), especially USPS Express. Some sellers usually charge ridiculous amounts of money even for First Class.

In my experience, I have received every single order I've made from US sellers. Shipping times are not good if you go for the cheaper services, but I blame my local post office for that. They're very slow and lazy.

3. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    What??

How is that a good idea t all? That's the best service to use usually, especially if you don't want to pay for priority mail. That right there would make me even less likely to use it because then I'd have to go into the post office always in order to buy postage.