Ebay Deals Page

Discussion in Online Shopping started by toradrake • Jan 1, 2015.

1. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Did you guys know that eBay has a deals page? This page covers all the deals of the day throughout Ebay. For instance, this is on their page today

Sale Price $355.00
    List Price $549.95 | 35% OFF

Some of their deals are really good and some are OK, but a deal is a deal. Anywho, here is a link to the page.

2. Onionman

OnionmanActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks - it's not something that I was aware of (and I'm guessing that a lot of other people aren't aware of it either). As with all deals, I'll probably need to read the small print though - i.e. whether there are restrictions on where you have to be in the world to buy the products. And if they are sold globally, whether punitive postage charges make the deals less appealing.

3. toradrake

toradrakeActive Member

Threads:
    Naturally with all things Ebay, Amazon, and anything else internet wise... you have to check the small print. There are US companies that will not ship to Hawaii or Alaska or they have certain products that they can't sell in certain states. Its a pain, but it is apart of the way things are right now. Hopefully those lines will be erased soon enough.