eBay Doing A Weekly Promotion

Discussion in Contests & Sweepstakes started by teamrose • Oct 17, 2012.

1. teamrose

teamroseMember

Threads:
    eBay is doing a weekly promotion, giving away some cool items. Which would you pick if you won? I went with the tool chest (as a coin storage cabinet). And the grand prize is a choice of $500,000 off final value fees OR a 2013 Fiat.

Also,did anyone else get the NRA flier to win up to 32 guns? Fingers crossed!

2. dmm2702

dmm2702New Member

Threads:
    Thanks I wasn't aware of any promotions going on at ebay. I won a really nice scarf through one of their other promotions. I will go enter and hope I win something.

Dh gets those fliers to win the guns every time they have the contest. He enters every time but hasn't won anything yet from them.

3. BigBigFan

BigBigFanMember

Threads:
    My experience with ebay is that they harvest my information and then ignore me when I ask them to stop sending me spam offers from all of their related companies, is anyone else being spammed just because they signed up? They are collecting your name and address for a reason after all. It sure would be nice to win though...

4. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never received spam from a company connected to eBay. eBay should not share your information with other companies if you ask them not to. Have you tried looking at your account settings? You might have unknowingly accepted 3rd party ads.

5. jane211

jane211Member

Threads:
    It's a shame the promotion doesn't seem to be open to UK users, but they do sometimes have promotions over here.

PayPal also often have good giveaway offers where you can win cash prizes etc.

I haven't seen any eBay promotions in the UK recently so I'll keep my eye out for them.

6. TheMightyEddy

TheMightyEddyMember

Threads:
    Oh wow, haha I'm late! It says, "Uh oh! Unforunately the sweepstakes has ended." I'll try next time. :p