Ebay?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by vpresson • Feb 1, 2013.

1. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    So i have done a lot of different sites that have given me Amazon gift cards does anyone know of any sites that give eBay gift cards? Does ebay even have gift cards?

2. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Yep, eBay does let you pay with gift cards. I'm not sure where you can get them exactly, but I have heard some sites have promotions and some let you buy them.

3. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    That is a good question, I don't know where you can get any at either, but that is something that I think I'm gonna try and find more information on, if I find anything I will let you know!

4. MellowGuy

MellowGuyMember

Threads:
    I have never heard of ebay gift cards. That would be pretty awesome. The only thing close that I can think of is the ebay bucks you earn from purchases as well as those Paypal rewards you can earn from various program.

5. vpresson

Threads:

Thank you i wasn't sure if they had gift cards or not cause i never seen one for ebay or even heard of it lol

6. vpresson

Threads:
    Thank you very much for the help i like ebay cause it's usually cheaper than amazon so i would love to find a site survey or something that pays in ebay gift cards instead of amazon gift cards.

7. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have also been wondering where I can get them too, because I always notice that option to enter your Ebay gift certificate code whenever I'm paying at the checkout, but until now I haven't encountered a website that pays you in Ebay gift cards, they always pay in Amazon gift cards only. And I wonder why, considering Ebay is very popular.

8. RhysBaby

RhysBabyNew Member

Threads:
    Try some android apps if you have an android? Apptrailers is a good app.

9. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have never seen one that pays in Ebay gift cards. Instead, I just make sure I get paid via PayPal instead and then I can use that account to buy things through Ebay as a I please. Most sites are starting to allow PayPal cashouts by now.

10. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Most survey sites and rewards sites pay with Paypal. Ebay auctions accept Paypal payments, so you should be able to pay for items on eBay using a Paypal gift card from Swagbucks or another rewards site.

11. Bolt

BoltWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have never come across a pay site which offers eBay gift cards. However, eBay gift cards do exist because I received an gift voucher card advertisement in an email from eBay a few months ago.

I prefer sites which pay with real money rather than gift vouchers.