EBook Streaming

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by JoshTheboss • Jul 3, 2014.

1. JoshTheboss

JoshThebossMember

Threads:
    I know websites like Audible exist, but thats just a subscription service to get one ebook a month.

In my opinion, there needs to be a "Pandora" of books.

What do you think?

2. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, that would've been nice. I love books although i can't call myself a bookworm but i do love reading books from time to time and i certainly have huge respect for writers. Anyways, this is such an interesting idea. But honestly, i don't see it happening anytime soon. :(

3. troutski

troutskiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    There are a couple of services that offer free rentals and free borrowing. Then you've got Kindle Unlimited that lets you get tons and tons of ebooks for free with a subscription fee each month. There's no way you're going to get a free service that gives you tons of ebooks, but there are plenty of options available today. Plus, you can get ebooks from various sources free of charge or at a reduced price.

4. DesignerMum

DesignerMumActive Member

Threads:
    Free book downloads with Bookshout

I have been enjoying some nice reading offers provided by

. :D Bookshout gives me a fair amount of information on what books are being offered free for a select time or for promotion with their platform. I can download the books and read them only on their platform. Authors, brands and publishers are using the service to market their works on the social media, throw campaigns, promotional text messages, codes and special prices. It's a friendly type of community in general. I guess you could give it a try if you want to.