Ecommerce

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Binu • Dec 18, 2016.

1. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    Have you ever considered doing ecommerce yourself? Do you know any advantage and disadvantag of setting up an ecommerce business. I have a domain and hosting plan thus I want t launch a website that I want to launch as an ecommerce website, however, I don't know where to begin.

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I've been thinking in starting my own E-commerce website and I have basic ideas about it. I have a free website on progress and I've been thinking in adding e-commerce to it since I have products to sell. If you don't have any idea how to start your own e-commerce business, there are actually a lot of e-books, tutorials and guides to read online so you'll have more idea about it :)

3. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    What kind of ecommerce website you are planning to launch? I am thinking to launch a website on lingerie niche and sell affiliate products. What kind of CMS do you have on your website. I am thinking to use wordpress and have woocommerce plugin. Will this work for my affiliate marketin website?

4. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    I'm planning to launch B2C and C2B as of the moment. But haven't started it yet though. I'm still preparing for everything that I'll be needing, and still reading a lot of articles to learn everything that I need to know. I'm also planning to do affiliate marketing, I'm just looking for the right products and website to affiliate with.

I'm still a starter to be honest that's why there are still some things that I'm not quite familiar with. I'm using Wordpress by the way.

5. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    After reading many success stories and reading articles from Online Business Gurus, I have come to a conclusion that focusing on one niche is better than getting involved on various niches. There are already popular stores where buyers are buying all sorts of stuffs. These stores have an advantage. They are established as trustworthy stores. However, we as a newbie in ecommerce, building trust is very important.

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Threads:
    I definitely agree with you. I've also read many success stories from different people and entrepreneurs and I find all of them inspiring and motivational. I'm actually planning to do affiliate marketing with popular buy and sell websites and online stores. First thing I need to do is to look for online stores that does affiliate marketing. Well I found only 2 that accepts affiliate marketers from my area so I guess I'll start with that. I know there are a lot of things to consider that's why before I plunge into doing it actual, I really need to know all about it :)

7. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    I know you have been in the world of Internet as an online writer. You have lots of experiences for that matter. And you want to invest your money to ecommerce. Well, it takes a lot of work and processes. You have consider the nature of your business, what product are you going to sell? Is it services like money processing? Is it finding clients for real estate business like brokerage? Is it processing travel papers, visa or an online travel agency? I know some of us here aren't so familiar with this kind of business. We are no expert. But as for me, those are my suggestions.