Edge of Tomorrow

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Thejamal • Jun 15, 2014.

1. Thejamal

ThejamalActive Member

Threads:
    Went to see this movie yesterday and was pleasantly surprised about how great of a movie it was. Won't give away spoilers, but the movie had great action, a unique plot, great interaction and chemistry between Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt, and there were actually a good amount of times I laughed throughout movie. It was one of the few movies that I've seen in awhile where I was thoroughly entertained throughout the entire movie. If you get a chance, go see this movie.

2. JaydonTyler

JaydonTylerActive Member

Threads:
    I like Emily Blunt. Her accent makes me weak.

Heard this was a good movie, but do not even know what it is about exactly. Will have to watch a trailer online. A lot of good reviews on it. I rarely go to the movies. Godzilla was sort of a waste of time. Wasn't impressed. Maybe this will be worth going to see.

3. 003

003Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I wanted to watch this film, but sadly I missed it. So I sure would have to watch out for a blu-ray release and for a torrent of course. I heard good reviews about it and when I saw the trailer, I was just simply astounded and thought that it was a great film. I hope my expectations won't disappoint me when I have watched it.

4. bmarks

bmarksMember

Threads:
    This movie is definitely one of the best movies of the summer, and possibly beyond that. It's a shame that it hasn't performed that well domestically, but the massive box office revenue that it has brought in international markets should be a sign to you how good this movie really is. 8/10. Probably worth buying the Bluray due to its rewatchability.