Educations Articles And E-books That Are Free

Discussion in Books, eBooks & Audio Books started by Theo • Apr 7, 2016.

1. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I stumbled across this site

where it has a collection of academic/science articles (that usually you have to subscribe to and pay for to access), and it also has some academic textbooks. It maybe useful for students or those who wish to self-study and don't have other library access.

It won't have everything, but is worth checking first before you buy.

2. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been downloading books from the site for some time now. The site is semi-legal because some of the books which can be downloaded on the site shouldn't be free and many of them get removed when the authors are notified that their books are being illegally downloaded on the site.

Apart from the academic and science articles there are numerous books to be downloaded free on the site.

3. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That sounds like an interesting site, though I've never been there myself until this post. I have plans to complete a doctorate degree if not take up another graduate course this year or the next. This site could come in handy. Elsevier and other online academic resources are rather big on purchasing their online journals so it's not easy for me to access academic articles or peer-reviewed papers without any charge. Thanks for sharing!