Electric Scooter For Ease And Comfort In Short Travels

Discussion in Travel started by Alexandoy • Jan 17, 2018.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have seen this in Singapore and now I am seeing them here in our country. It is called a trolley here but they call it scooter where you use your foot to push. But this modern scooter runs with electric motor so all you need to do is to stand and steer. It’s a pretty good transportation means much more so that it is foldable so when you get tired, you can fold it and take the bus. Is there anyone here with that electric scooter? I am researching on its durability and reliability.

2. NinetyEighty1

NinetyEighty1Active Member

Threads:
    I heard and seen this scooter before a while back. It definitely looks like a good money saving option for both travel and being able to carry. I think it would be best to look for websites that sell this scooter and contact the seller about it, you'll be able to get all the info you need. You might even save time and money depending on where you go online.

3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    We have electrical scooters in India and the sales are picking up recently. The electric scooters were imported from China which were cheap but were not up to the mark as their quality was too low. These scooters traveled to mere 50-70 km in one charge which was another minus point. Now that Indian companies have started making better scooters at par with international standard the sale is picking up considerably. The prices are well within limit which are lower than petrol driven ones. However, I should make it clear that these scooters are good for environment but a little costlier if you consider the cost of replacement of batteries after one year.

4. Taraa

TaraaActive Member

Threads:
    I havn't own electric scooter yet. But it sounds interesting and reliable as well. I think you should have a look at

. I am sure this will help you out to find required information.

5. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    It will be really having such a good time. I also do not have an electric scooter. I am so hopeful that will be useful information.