E.l.f Cosmetics

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Kitty Reeves • May 11, 2014.

1. Kitty Reeves

Kitty ReevesActive Member

Threads:
    So, what does everyone think of e.l.f Cosmetics? I personally LOVE them. Their stuff is cheap but good quality, it's non animal tested and they're now sold in both Target AND Wal-Mart! :cool: I really haven't heard anything bad about this company, except minimal things of people not liking a color but that is more of peoples person tastes then actually opinions of the products them selves. I personally have only used their lip stain, lip gloss and matte lipstick. And they're all awesome! I usually the lip stain regularly now.

Do you or have you ever used e.l.f cosmetics? How do you like them? Did you love their stuff or did you hate it? :eek:

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Can you believe I never actually wore anything by ELF Cosmetics? I'm always scared to try really cheap makeup products because my face is very prone to allergies. Not bad really cheap makeup products are bad, I just think that cheaper ingredients are probably worse for my skin... but I want to try some of their products. I've heard their blushes are pretty good, and there is an all over face brush that everybody seems to like as well that I wanted to try.

3. forextraspecialstuff

forextraspecialstuffActive Member

Threads:
    I ignored ELF for years and then I ordered from them late one night when I was looking to try some new colors on the cheap and because I had a free shipping code. I purchased a concealer pencil (didn't work for me, it was too hard and yellow), eyelash curler (awesome, I used it to replace my beloved Shu Uemura and for only $1 I replace it once a month), eyelid primer (another winner, not as great as my fave Trish McEvoy primer, but again for only $1 I can deal). I purchased a few lip products that I have yet to try and the NARS duo palette dupe (it has a blush similar to Orgasm and a bronzer) that I have yet to use, but it looks just like the NARS and was only $3. To anyone who is considering this like I would highly recommend it. Everything isn't amazing but I think you will definitely find quite a few inexpensive replacements for make up in your current rotation.

4. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I'm the same way, however, I LOVE ELF products.

I'm just really careful with what I buy from them. For example, I don't buy their foundations because they're really thick and don't play nice with my skin. But some of their eyeliners? Love 'em. Their brushes? Great. Their nail polishes? Super cheap to try new colors (although they're not super high quality and they don't seem to last as long, but for those prices, can't complain!)

5. dorann

dorannMember

Threads:
    I actually don't wear makeup, however, I have a daughter that is getting close to being a teenager and the ELF brand was the perfect brand to let her experiment with. She wears makeup nearly every day and it looks great on her. I don't even think that she knows that the makeup that she is wearing is very inexpensive.

I recommend it for those that have daughters that want to experiment but I can't speak for adults since I don't wear makeup.