Essence makeup products

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Konstantina • Apr 6, 2012.

1. Konstantina

KonstantinaActive Member

Threads:
    Hi everyone
    I recently found online essence make up products, I think they are shipped from Germany, but I m not sure. They are very very cheap, eyeshadows cost about two dollars and the color is very pigmented and lasts long so you can wear just a little bit and get the color you want. I also tried a nail polish which is supposed to be very famous and they have a whole line with any kind of things for nails like polishes, buffers, white tips and more. ANyone interested can check it out

2. iceteruyo

iceteruyoNew Member

Threads:
    I've heard of this brand but I must say most European Youtube vloggers haven't mentioned this. All I hear from the popular Youtube vloggers are popular names such as Kryolan, and MAC. I hope they really are great products with a good price, and I hope there are more reviews about it too!

3. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I've never tried Essence make-up product line before and I don't know how it works on your skin or anything. But I do know that MAC is a beautiful product and it works well on my skin and I was so happy to find that particular product. I gave it one try and I was hooked on it and so is my daughter. So Essence need to do a better job in developing their product line. By them being a top of the line company, they need to step up and make it right for all of us.