Essential websites

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by gmckee1985 • Oct 16, 2014.

1. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    What sites do you visit on a daily basis? For me, it's National Review.com, Drudge Report.com, Hotair.com, Espn.com, CarolinaPanthers.com, Facebook and a few others. I'm a pretty big political and sports junkie so that makes up a lot of my time spent online. That along with social media is basically most of what I look at online. How about you?

2. eppie

eppieActive Member

Threads:
    For me, aside from Facebook and a few forums, I spent a lot of my online time checking and managing my own websites (personal and for my clients). For leisure, I usually visit Pinterest (I get a lot of ideas there) and of course Google for research. :)

3. gmckee1985

gmckee1985Active Member

Threads:
    Can you give me some of the perks of being on pinterest? It seems a lot of people are really into the site, but I have never used it. What is the main purpose of the site? Is it similar to Facebook or something completely different. Hope you can help me out.

4. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    Information is POWER. I have to visit my facebook account to get updates about my relatives and friends, old colleagues, and my personal network. After that, I also visit some news websites such as bbc or cnn or our local news online to be updated of the current news and events surrounding me.. locally and internationally.