Estee Lauder Perfume

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Zyni • Dec 16, 2014.

1. Zyni

ZyniWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Have you used any Estee Lauder perfume? The scent called "Beautiful" is my favorite. It has such a nice, clean fragrance. It costs around $30-40 depending on where you purchase it, but sometimes there are discounts or a gift with purchase. I was given this as a gift, and I’ve never wanted to use anything else since.

2. Theo

TheoWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I used to work for them years ago and 'Beautiful' is one of the most popular ones and also a favorite of mine too. My other favorite is 'White Linen', as it's so easy to wear for the day time. The others I was never too keen on, but the gift sets are nice with matching items. I often kept the small sizes from the free gifts to carry around with me.

3. Allison2021

Allison2021Active Member

Threads:
    I still have one elderly aunt who still loves Youth-Dew.
    My favorite fragrance is Pleasures. It used to be Beautiful. I used to also like White Linen. I bought that one for years.

4. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I may have used Estee Lauder in the past courtesy of my mom's closet but since I tend to be oblivious to specific scent names. Perfumes leave my nose itching and scratchy so I prefer to use colognes. I read reviews of the scent, Beautiful Eau de Parfum, and they're mostly positive. There's even a perfume collection available for less than $60. I should be keeping this information for future reference.

5. Winnie

WinnieActive Member

Threads:
    I love Estee Lauder products. I have a book that is written by her, talking about how she first got into the cosmetics business. It's a fascinating read to one who is into that type of stuff, like I am.
    I like a lot of the Estee Lauder perfumes. I bought a gift box of Beautiful many years ago to give to a friend as a Christmas present. I quickly realized that instead of just spraying a sample spray and buying the gift box for my friend, I should have bought myself a box as well. I love the smell of that perfume. Yummy:D.
    Just thinking about it makes me want to go out and buy some. And don't even get me started on "Pleasures," ugh! Fabulous stuff!

6. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Oh my, Estee Lauder! I also just adore all things Estee Lauder. If I had the money, I'd be forever at their counter buying cosmetics, makeup and fragrances. My favourite Estee Lauder perfume is Pleasures, it's always in my stash of perfumes....I REFUSE to be without it! I've never owned Beautiful, but once when I was buying a few of their products I was given a sizeable sample of it and I loved it too. One fine day...!

One other Estee Lauder product I swear by and urge you to go out and get if you love your skin is the Advanced Night Repair serum. I don't care how tired my skin is; if I put it on, my skin perks up and looks very happy. I just love Estee Lauder **sigh**