Etsy Shop Coupons

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Diane Lane • Mar 30, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have shopped on Etsy for years, and found out a while ago that there are coupons in the individual shops, so before making a purchase, check the shop information to see if there are coupons and/or shipping discounts that apply to you.

2. PunkinPie

PunkinPieMember

Threads:
    I love etsy and I love supporting individual artists and entrepreneurs. Even though I have a deep respect for the home made and "local" buying sometimes the handmade aspect can make things out of my price range. The item being sold has to be really well crafted or clever to make me click the add to cart button. I totally didn't think to check the shop info for a coupon so I will check that out.

3. Diane Lane

Threads:
    I love the handmade/crafted aspect, as well. I almost kicked myself when I realized I'd been missing out on coupons there for years. Sometimes there'll be not just free shipping coupons, but shipping upgrade coupons, so you never know, each proprietor has his/her own way of doing things.

4. Casey Hough

Casey HoughNew Member

Threads:
    I like those handcrafted things and do buy the stuff regularly. I have bought raw material more than any finished good. Fabulous Rocks is my personal favorite, but I never knew about the coupons. I'll definitely check next time I buy something.. :)

5. Jannnnjan

JannnnjanActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for passing on this info. I bought a lovely handmade felted brooch from Etsy recently and the seller contact me with details about the brooch she was making for me. I felt so special because I didn't realise she was making it to order for me.
    I would like to order more of these brooches as presents in future and I will now look to see if there any coupons/ offers for buying more than one.

6. Diane Lane

Threads:
    Even if you don't see a listing for multiple items, contact the shop owner and ask him/her if it would be possible. That's one great thing about working with the actual crafters, you can often have items custom made, and they might be more willing to work with you on future projects.

7. Jannnnjan

JannnnjanActive Member

Threads:
    Yes
    Thanks. Yes now I know how the crafters work and that they are so amenable to communication I can hopefully vary the orders as I wish.