Ever Had To Return Back Item Bought Online?

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by tonyb • Oct 7, 2016.

1. tonyb

tonybActive Member

Threads:
    If I am to buy an item, like an electronic piece or a mobile phone from a local store I would take my time to examine the time ask every bit of a question from the sales rep before I make up my mind for payment. Normally it takes me not less than half an hour to finally decide on an item. The main reason I do this is because I hate to buy fake thinking it was real and I do not have that time going up and down to sort it out if it disappoints.

This is the main reason why sometimes I am reluctant or hesitant buying items online. I reason if I had issues with such items do I have the time and tenacity to start pursuing a refund or a change for such items I got online.

2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm also hesitant to buy good from online stores because I had the experience of receiving a garden hose with a defect - the valve wouldn't fit the faucet properly so water is leaking. I returned it and it was returned to me after 4 weeks with the diagnosis that nothing was wrong with the hose but it is still leaking. I had to have it repaired so I can use it. Now I am planning to buy a car dash camera but I am reluctant because of that sad experience.

3. pwarbi

pwarbiActive Member

Threads:
    Even though buying online is becoming more and more popular, I do think that if you ask most people, one of the biggest reservations they have will be you don't always get what you actually order when shopping on the online marketplaces. Sites such as eBay and Amazon have been around a long time now, and even though they have got a lot better, there are still some sellers that aren't exactly legitimate when it comes to the product descriptions.

While there are many benefits to shopping online, you do still have to check and then double check what you are ordering is exactly what you want, and exactly what the seller says it is. Buying on the high street, you will always have the advantage of being able to check the product before you actually part with your hard earned cash, and that's something, no matter how good the online shopping sites get, will never be able to offer.

4. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I have never returned any things that I bought online. But then I don't buy a lot of things online. I have bought some products from local online store as well as international online stores. However, I bought these products after a lot of considerations, thus =, I never felt the necessity of returning items that I bought

5. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    I didn't bother to return the product I've purchased Online despite of the fact that they do sell fake items and I had on mine a copy. Surprisingly, the product is sturdy and so far reliable because I still have it after purchasing it two years ago. I still buy products online. I guess you just have to research more about the product that you're buying and always read the reviews of their customers before buying.

6. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    Yes, we ordered a phone from lazada. We ordered a black one but gave us a white unit. We just let that pass because color was not a big issue. We started using it and it was over heating and draining battery fast. So we decided to return it. Luckily the store where lazada got it was quite close to our place. So we returned it and got a refund.

7. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I did experienced this before as I've mentioned on my previous thread. I bought a phone from an online store and they sent me a different model and color. After that I never bought electronic stuffs online. Well the only reason I purchased that model online is because of it's freebies and I've got a huge discount which I will never get from a local store but I end up complaining and asking for refund. Not a very good experience though.