Ever Played Cashflow 101?

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by Working Buck • Oct 17, 2016.

1. Working Buck

Working BuckActive Member

Threads:
    For those who have not played this yet, it is a board game made by Robert Kiyosaki. It costsquite a fortune for a board game but would really change the way you think and behave about money while you are playing the game. It is like Monopoly on steroids.

2. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    Yes I'm familiar with the game and I played it once. I had a lot of fun when we played it and learned a lot from it as well. Yes you are right, it's somehow like Monopoly but it's kinda different. You will also roll a dice and you'll be given a chance to grab and pass an investment. The game play is quite simple, you just need to get out of the rat race in order for you to win. And the amazing part of it is what happens in the game or how you play it is most likely the same on how you deal with your finances in real life, that's why people are having a hard time getting out of the rat race.

3. biege

biegeActive Member

Threads:
    I have a copy of this on my computer. I have both the version 101 and the 202 for PC, as well as the android version. Good thing you've shared this thread. I've been playing this game a lot before back when I was in my previous job. It's fun and very educational. You cannot really learn everything from the game but it's a good start. The main purpose of the game is to improve your Cash flow and exit the rat race as soon as possible. There's an online version of this if you're not aware of it yet. :)

4. Working Buck

Threads:
    True. People who tend to stay in the race are people who are likely not aware of investments. And most of they time, they get madwhile playing, thinking they are getting cheated.

5. Working Buck

Threads:
    Thanks for telling me about the online version. I haven't played 202 though, since I haven't really mastered how to get out of the race fast.

6. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    I'm also curious with Cashflow 202 and haven't played it yet. Though I haven't mastered the Cashflow 101, I would like to try the Cashflow 202 however I haven't seen it yet and I don't think there's someone selling the board game in our place. I would love to check out the PC version of Cashflow 101 and 202. Though I have one on my smartphone but it's only the first version.

7. Working Buck

Threads:
    Same here, I do not think they are selling it here. The closest I have heard they are selling the boards is in Singapore. And they cost an arm or a leg to buy. It's a really cool game though, I would say it the price is just right for the education you will get from playing the game.

8. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Cashflow 101 sounds like a very interesting game. I am going to take a look at it. It sounds like something my son might enjoy. I never know what to get for him, as he always says he either has it, or doesn't want any "junk" so trying to find something he would actually like is always a challenge.

9. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    Sounds like a fun and interesting game, for some reason it sounds that it's better than monopoly. I will have to look into them and if there are two versions of them then I guess it must be a good one. I was really never much into monopoly but if it's a bit different then I guess I can give a try.

10. Working Buck

Threads:
    @Ke Gordon@Ke Gordon Since the Christmas is just a few days from now, getting your son this board game and playing it with him is a good idea. You get to teach him financing at an early age, you get to learn it too, and the best part is the time you would spend with your son playing the game. You can order it online for about $600 I think.

@kamai@kamai It is a bit like Monopoly but Cashflow 101 is way better. But unless you have played Cashflow 101, don't play the other game, you might get confused. Once you have mastered playing 101, that's the perfect time for you to play the next one. Hope you would enjoy playing it. It's fun and educational.

#10Dec 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2016