Everbuying = Best Shop Ever

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Pentek Zoltan • May 20, 2015.

1. Pentek Zoltan

Pentek ZoltanNew Member

Threads:
    I have read some complaints about Everbuying recently. Before you become biased, read my review regarding this site. This site is full of quality products at a reasonable price. It is worth searching on this site. You will see that if you visit the site. I got all of my products from there, and they were all in perfect condition. Once I did not get the ordered item, I contacted the support center and they replied soon. They were very polite and understanding, and they resent the item immediately for me. Then, I got it finally. So now, do not hesitate to visit the website and order something valuable thing from that, I think you will be satisfied with it.

2. worldmachine

worldmachineActive Member

Threads:
    People always seem to be wary about buying from China, there are some disreputable companies but there are some that are genuine and absolutely fine to deal with. I have never bought anything from Everbuying but their products do seem to be of high quality and reasonably priced.

The main complaints about Everbuying seem to be concerning poor communication and the fact that they use an obscure courier that never delivers on time. These complaints are in the minority however and the majority of people seem pleased with the service, so i think they are worth a go.

3. mmug

mmugAdministrator
    Administrator

Threads:
    Here you can read what other people think about everbuying:

4. Femiluv

FemiluvMember

Threads:
    I have never heard of the site before, but having read the two reviews above, I am more hesitant to try. I buy most of my clothes online, but the idea of delayed delivery freaks me out. I guess I'm too inpatient.

5. MMercury

MMercuryNew Member

Threads:
    I have never ordered anything from Everbuying but the negative reviews make me a bit hesitant. Not getting my packages on time seems like a major issue to me. If I'm buying from China I'll stick with alibaba and taobao for now.

6. azeemah kaleem

azeemah kaleemMember

Threads:
    I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it. I had recommended the website to a friend of mines, but she felt hesitant because the products were coming from China. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. When you are shopping at an online merchant its' like playing Russian roulette. At times, I get kind of scared because you just don't know what you are going to get. Its just the fact that I do not like wasting money and time, but I know most people feel the samy way.

7. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    I mean, it's all fine that people have good experiences with certain stores but I only really feel safe when buying from a major store company such s Walmart, Target or Liverpool and even so, I've had trouble with delayed delivery but only rarely.

8. davelsg13

davelsg13New Member

Threads:
    Please read their return policy. If the item arrived DOA, you will end up paying FULL the return shipping charges.
    A check with other sites will show that most of them will absorb the return shipping charges if an item is DOA.

9. kentnancy

kentnancyNew Member

Threads:
    Dear Femiluv, Thanks for your review. Please kindly note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007. We Everbuying are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave. You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is

If you have any inquiry, please kindly contact us on our support center here

Thank you for your cupport.
    Everbuying Customer Service

10. Petre Nica

Petre NicaNew Member

Threads:
    And I bought a few times at this store.
    Every time I was satisfied. The products have reached relatively quickly. 2-3 weeks from China to Romania.
    The prices are very good.
    I will definitely buy from them

11. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I am one who has never shopped in such stores for the reason of reading bad reviews. I feel like I should be safe than sorry. I usually shop on well known stores when it comes to online shopping to prevent myself from scams.

12. Saras

SarasNew Member

Threads:
    I have chosen Everbuying for a number of orders I my opinion is that it is a very good online store.You can find original products in low prices. Also, shipping is fast and customer service is great. I recommend this store!

13. yokislav

yokislavNew Member

Threads:
    I'm buying in this store for more than a year now.
    Nothing but positive experience so far!
    Gadget prices are good, shipping is free, and there's great opportunity to save/earn through EB points (i.e. for writing reviews and posting pictures of products you ordered), as well as good cashback rates (check topcashback.com - 8%) and mobile discount 2% (when you buy at mobile version of the site).
    Customer service is great!

14. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    This is actually the first time I have heard of Everbuying. I'm actually a bit skeptical in trying other online shops since I'm used to the popular ones. However, trying new online stores crossed my mind from time to time especially when I'm looking for a particular item and can't find it or it's a bit pricey with the online stores I'm trying to get it from. Well I can check this one and see if there's a good deal for me. Thanks for sharing! :)

15. haivu721vn

haivu721vnMember

Threads:
    I don't use Everbuying. I think GearBest is better. They sell things much cheaper plus their supports are nice!
    Also if I opt to use quick shipping they will ship the product to my house's front door within a week, plus there won't be any taxes like freeshipping.
    By the way I don't know why Everbuying has those bad reviews. Some of my friends have bought stuffs from there and their quality are very good. It's just somewhat harder than buying from GearBest...