everbuying.com - Stay away from that site!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • Mar 28, 2012.

1. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is the third place when there was a warning against buying from these sites. I do love to buy online, but I only buy from sites that are highly recommended, have brand name recognition or I have called to verify that they do exist. I have yet to have a bad experience buying online. I've had a few disappointments, but those were on ebay.

2. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    First of all, you are welcome. I would like to ask you something, haven't you ever bought anything through Internet?

I'm totally agree with you! Chinese stores are the best stores EVER, to my mind of course. There will be always scammers anywhere, not just in China.

They used to have group deals? I knew this but, are they no longer available?
    What did you receive today?

3. shanontherocks

shanontherocksNew Member

Threads:
    I have always been afraid of buying from Chinese websites because of knock-offs and the shipping issues. I have always used Ebay to buy from China. Thank you for the heads up on the sites. You were lucky you did use PayPal. I love PayPal and its commitment to customer service and retrieving refunds.

4. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I have never purchased anything from there, I haven't heard of them either. I really don't buy much online tho. Sorry to hear about what happened to you, at least Paypal is good for the buyers.

Thank you for letting us know about these sites!

5. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Don't be afraid of buying from Chinese stores!! I recommend you to give them a try. If I were you, I would start buying from Focalprice. Try buying something cheap at the beginning. I'm sure you won't regret :D

Paypal is really good and responsive for buyers, indeed. That's why it's the most used payment processor.

6. bsdgds

bsdgdsActive Member

Threads:
    What? You never received your items? Did they give you a tracking number?! Seeing as how I just got into purchasing things online I find this very scary! I hope you get your stuff back, and please write a review on one of the many complaint boards out there. It will help other shoppers make their decision.

7. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    I haven't seen one for weeks, so I guess they're no longer available. I got an iPhone 4 screen protector I bought for a friend from EB and a pencil case from SD.

I actually did receive most of them, yesterday. I didn't add tracking numbers to my orders since they were small (didn't really care about them) and I didn't have enough cash at that time. I was just getting started when I bought those.

8. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    That's such a shame!!! I've recently bought 3 iPhone 4 screen protectors at $0,01 from buysku or greatsku store, I don't remember. LOL

I didn't add tracking numbers to my orders when I started buying online. Now I know I really need it! Otherwise, packages without tracking number take up to 2 months to arrive...

9. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    I am glad I read this post before I conduct a transaction with them. I chatted with everbuying's admin because I am looking for a specific item that my boyfriend likes. I am just waiting for my salary to come so I can buy it. However, I read this post and I do not want to be a victim with this scam site. I will never get in touch with them again. I guess it is still much safer and economical to buy in the market, or in ebay and amazon.

10. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    Did you get an answer from the admin? What did he say?
    It's good to know that this thread has helped some people, everbuying isn't a reliable store and it never will be.
    Ebay is the best site to buy quality products!

11. saizo6

saizo6Active Member

Threads:
    Thank you for the warning. I've always been a bit wary of buying things from Chinese websites since I'm not too familiar with them. It also didn't help that I had a near call with a similar site. This was years back so I can't recall the exact site. I found some really great bargains and I almost jumped on it but luckily a friend of mine interfered and we found out that it was some bogus company that was scamming people. I'm not saying that all Chinese sites are like that but I think I'll stick to the ones that I know are trustworthy.

12. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    DealExtreme and FocalPrice are 2 of the biggest Chinese stores out there. There are many, many stores I've bought from and I know they're reliable. It's always a bit hard to get started on new sites as you don't know if you can really trust them.

13. l33t

l33tMember

Threads:
    I have been on that site before, like 1 year ago. Before I bought anything, I looked at the reviews. They were terrible! Everyone was complaining about defective items and poor customer service. Some didn't even get their items. I wouldn't buy from Chinese sites because many of the items are clones. They use fake brands for attraction.

14. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    I can vouch for several Chinese stores, like DealExtreme, FocalPrice, BuyinCoins, TinyDeal and many others. I agree with addicted_buyer, it's really hard to start trusting them but I'm sure you won't regret saizo6

15. summerRain

summerRainMember

Threads:
    Yeah, I received a reply and she even recommended different products that I can buy from their store. Well, I didn't respond to their message but they keep on sending me emails about their promos, etc..

16. Gonzalo

GonzaloActive Member

Threads:
    That's really impressive. I thought that a SCAM site like everbuying wouldn't answer to customers. I was told their customer service is the worst ever.

17. agdedge

agdedgeNew Member

Threads:
    I don't know whether you said is true or not, but I also buy Kirra Womens Lace Dress from everbuying, and I love that it's somewhat open back. I usually have problems finding dresses due to my height, but I found this dress was still long enough for me to wear. The only thing different about this in person is it is a little darker than pictured. So I think there are some good enough products on the low price if you are good at shopping online.

18. cérvelo 5

cérvelo 5New Member

Threads:
    I have purchased some stuff on that site. I have not yet received my parcel & they still told me to wait. I asked for a refund. No reply. I paid through paypal & got a confirmation. As I claim to get back my money, To my astonishment, I couldnt find my transaction & paypal told me that I have not paid through it.

Finally, I can say that I have lost my money, & recommand everyone not to buy on this site

EVERBUYING THIEF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. sking61

sking61Member

Threads:
    Wow that is crazy. I usually try to buy from Amazon. I feel kind of guaranteed to get my stuff from a private seller through the website.

20. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Well, thank you for coming here and warning us about this website. I will make sure that I never go shopping there in the future. Although, I make it a point to always research a new shopping website before dealing with it. You can always find customer reviews online, and if I had seen the negative reviews regarding this website, it would of been a definite red flag for me. I'm glad paypal settled your dispute, at least they live up to their claims with buyer protection. Once again thanks for the warning on about everbuying.com and those other websites, it is appreciated.