everbuying.com - Stay away from that site!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by addicted_buyer • Mar 28, 2012.

1. Jon Kovach

Jon KovachNew Member

Threads:
    I bought an LED watch from that site...it completely shorted out 3 days later...

#61Jul 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
  2. Sue

SueActive Member

Threads:
    It's good to beware and to know sites that are terrible to deal with. That is what I like about this Forum because without it you would see one of those sites and order from it and take your chances, not knowing what to expect. I am thankful for the buyer protection on PayPal. It has come through for me a few times. I wouldn't order anywhere online without it.

3. DreekLass

DreekLassWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you for making me aware of this website. The two websites that I tend to stick to when it comes to purchasing online items, is Ebay and Amazon. But they don't always have the items and merchandise that I am looking for, which leads me to other less reputable websites. I keep a list of websites that I have had encounters with that I should keep an eye on and avoid, so thanks for pointing everbuying out.

4. robwilcock

robwilcockNew Member

Threads:
    Ive bought two items from everbuying.One was a tablet which changed settings for no apparent reason and if you're not Chinese its extremely difficult to re set it up in English.

I asked for support but they didn't know how to set it up. The second was an mp3 player which had so many faults it was unusable. They offered me a PART refund. I refused and said it doesn't work so I want a FULL refund. They started ignoring my messages.

Lucky I paid through Paypal and Paypal refunded me. I would not buy from them again. Its cheap crap that will go wrong.

Also if you review a product and dont give it a good review they wont publish it.They will only publish good reviews

5. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is good to know. I'm always curious to buy from Chinese websites, however I'm always wary of not getting my items. I have heard many people saying they didn't get their products. And it might even be that the store is not a scam, but the shipping just got lost. Which doesn't seem to be the case with you, by the way. This seems to be a scam, especially because you had to get into a dispute to get your money back.

6. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpointActive Member

Threads:
    I have bought some good Chinese products from retail local shops, but I have gotten others truly crappy from well-reputed chain stores like Walmart!

Problem is to find quality Chinese product, at least acceptable quality, and yet get support or some kind of warranty. Even worst, I have seen excellent prices importing oneself those items directly from China, but this is even more risky.

In my case, I have only seen these kind of products listed on Alibaba, and most manufacturers require you place an order for hundreds and even thousands of dollars.

If they fail to deliver a single item, go figure the risk of losing the money for a large order that never arrives.

7. evelination

evelinationMember

Threads:
    Suffice to say, they all look the same, so it actually makes sense that they are owned by the same Chinese dude/company, haha. Though I'm sad to hear your experience. All I've ever bought from everbuying and generally other Chinese retailers were of decent quality, in fact. I don't know why you had this experience with them, but personally have only good things to share 'bout them. Sure, the quality of products mightn't be the best one, but hey... you don't pay much anyway.

8. Markymark

MarkymarkNew Member

Threads:
    I recently purchased some shirts from Sammydress.com; I believe that site is associated with Everbuying.net. After paying via Paypal, Sammydress shipped the shirts within two days and I received them about 10 days later. The return address on the package read "Everbuying, 84 Granite Ave., 2 FL, Staten Island, NY 10303-2745.
    I ordered size XL shirts and was surprised to find that their XL actually fits like a M; I was unable to put on any of the shirts! I sent a message to their customer service requested to excahnge for 2XL. They replied quickly and I am waiting for them to tell me if I should return them to the NY address. I hope they don't have to be returned to China because the postage would be more than the cost of the shirts.

9. sandmancristian

sandmancristianNew Member

Threads:
    i am very happy with my shopping experience on Everbuying, i haven't had any problems, the prices are very low, the customer service is very helpful, they ship the items very fast and the build quality of the items are great.
    So far i have ordered 4 phones from them, all working fine, will order again, i recommend this site.

10. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Well, I prefer to buy American if I can, even if the prices are a little more. I would be hesitant to buy things directly from a Chinese site, due to some of the problems you have mentioned. When I do buy Chinese goods I usually buy them from an American store so I can get good customer service if there is something wrong with the items.

11. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Thank you so much for the warning! I already knew SammyDress was a scam, too. I hate to say this, but this is the reason for which I refuse to buy anything from that neck of the woods. I know you can get scammed by any site in any country, but this seems to be more prolific in that area. Unless a trusted friend recommends an online store in China, I refuse to buy from there. They've also been known to cook up rave reviews.

12. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I keep seeing ads on Facebook for this type of site, and I always think back to @Lushlala@Lushlala's experience. I think it's all the same company, or maybe a few different ones, operating under a lot of different websites, but with the same products and customer service. Although some of the pictures of the items look really nice, I'm leery about spending money with them. I do buy from Chinese sellers on eBay, because I'm on a tight budget, and the prices, especially with free shipping, are much lower. If i can afford to wait the month or so for the items to arrive, I will often buy from them, but if I need it right away, I'll shop from other sellers who can ship sooner.

13. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:

You're absolutely right, DianeLane! When I got scammed by a Chinese online store, I then started doing extensive research about Chinese scams and was very shocked to hear that the nice pictures you see on some of these sites are usually stolen from reputable and legitimate sites. I also heard that these scammers often flip and own many sites, that's why you'll find many of them are similar, with exactly the same merchandise advertised!

14. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I really hate to smear all sellers/shops from one particular region, but I would stay away from that type of shop. I've noticed similar behavior on eBay where at least several of the sellers from China seem to have multiple accounts/shops and are selling the same exact merchandise in them all. I've also noticed other reputable shops I've dealt with that have particular merchandise, and almost the same exact merchandise listed from scammer type shops with pictures that aren't as nice as the first shop's, which makes me wonder if they're copying those pics somehow and re-posting them as their own. They will then list those items for an even lower cost.

I won't buy from those shops, so I'm not sure if they are the ones who don't end up delivering the merchandise. Because they seem to have so many shops/accounts, they seem able to absorb negative feedback over the number of stores, and so don't seem to care about how it will affect their future sales.

15. MMercury

MMercuryNew Member

Threads:
    Thank you for making this thread. I also love getting things from Chinese sites and have had both positive and negative experiences. Unfortunately, there are scam sites out there. Luckily, you paid with paypal and knew to make a claim before 30 days.

16. AllAboutTheLincolns

AllAboutTheLincolnsMember

Threads:
    Out of country retailers can create great deals, but you have to beware of some of the cost-cutting. This not only goes for foreign companies, but any retailer out of the public eye and regulation. I buy retro jerseys from out-of-country retailers, but that's because Chinese clothing ends up being the most comfortable in the long run. I, however, would not do the same thing for technology due to how intricate the wiring is.

17. Raisapogolska

RaisapogolskaNew Member

Threads:
    I do not know about you, but I have only positive feedback. Twice I buy a phone on this site. Sent on time and seen that before sending further checking operation. This online store has a point for which you can pay 30% of the cost. There is a possibility of payment paypal. I recommend! Order № EP1508071227554166, Order Date 08/07/2015 12:27:55 PM

18. MyPoesies

MyPoesiesMember

Threads:
    The only store I heard from your list is SammyDress. I actually saw an advertisement on my Facebook once. I clicked on it and it had some awesome deals. Too awesome. The prices seemed really low for an online boutique like that so I took my business elsewhere. I never heard anything about this site again; nothing good or bad. I wonder if this was only an one time incident and they're usually not like this. Hmm. I would pay for EVERYTHING with PayPal if I could. They such an amazing resource to use for anything. You can even ship items with them because they give you shipping labels by submitting the customer's email address. Wonderful site. I'm glad you was covered by them!

19. Jasmine2015

Jasmine2015Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks for the heads up. I have never heard of these sites, but if I ever see it, I will steer clear of them. It a shame to get into business knowing you are just ripping customers off. Who can sleep at night knowing they are ripping people off? I'm glad you got your money back. At least some justice was done.

20. Bukella Bukinella

Bukella BukinellaNew Member

Threads:
    I was shopping for the first time.Really,fast shipping, and fast delivery.Prices are cheap compared to other sites,even cheaper with reward points.I'm really happy to buying from this shop-center.There may be some disruptions at each site.But,Everbuying amply fulfills its part to deal with them.support center produces friendly and quick solution. Thanks for everything.