Everbuying = Never buying

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by Fattima • May 16, 2013.

1. Fattima

FattimaNew Member

Threads:
    Purchased a few different items on this website. The size and descriptions are not accurate. I can't even wear some of them as they just look very different from their pictures. These clothes are inexpensive so I guess I get what I paid for. The final time I bought from them is months ago they never shipped nor responded for weeks. I filed a Paypal dispute then they said they will ship. But days later they cancelled the order and refunded without any clue or explanation. It's so weird. Good thing I didn't wait that long for refund, but i could have saved those time and energy on buying somewhere else if knowing they end up cancelling the order. I believe whenever we purchase online we take risk regardless but it's safer to select a trusted method of payment such as paypal, etc. Then even though the seller didn't tender shipment we can pursue refund right away.

2. AnonaMoss

AnonaMossActive Member

Threads:
    Sorry to hear about your experience. A few years ago I purchased some shoes from a company and they didn't send the product. I had to get my refund through my bank. I also had a similar experience on Amazon. A seller supposedly shipped my item (after I tried to cancel it because they were taking to long to ship it). Two weeks later I still didn't have the item. I waited until the maximum time, then I left a review. After the company saw the review they sent me a refund. It's always best to look for the Better Business Bureau logo when shopping online or shop on sites like Amazon and Ebay; they are great because you can file a claim.