EWWW Old Navy is so, so cheap!

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by bellamamma • Jul 8, 2012.

1. soulglazed

soulglazedMember

Threads:
    I liked Old Navy many years ago but then I just got bored of their line. I feel as though as time went on, the quality went downhill and I just didn't really see any reason to shop their instead of other clothing places with similar but higher quality products. Back in the day though, I liked them, who didn't!

2. LovelyLanie

LovelyLanieMember

Threads:
    I've never been shopping at Old Navy and after reading this thread I probably never will. I always see people wearing their clothing and see the commercials on t.v., and have been curious to go check it out, so now I'm happy I came across this info.:eek:

3. marmunmrhundun

marmunmrhundunBanned

Threads:
    I haven't shopped in Old Navy in a long time. I do remember there products being extremely cheap as well. They always had good prices, so you would almost always get a bargain. They usually had nice quality clothing though. Whereas you shop somewhere and you can tell the clothes is so cheap and worn. Old Navy actually was not like this at all.