Exciting New Online Product

Discussion in Product Reviews started by Andrea Phillips • Feb 8, 2015.

1. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    This product helps you make money sharing your knowledge and expertise. It has an awesome layout that allows you to just plug in your info. You can use text, video, audio. It is seamless and attractive. You can allow interested visitors to sample view your lessons. You can list your lessons in an appealing way. You can charge from $5 to $1000 and more per course and you are able to house 5 lessons for $99 a month. It is called Kajabi Next and it is really awesome. I am gathering funds and preparing lessons with excitement! Have you heard of it or used it? I have seen a walk through demo given by Chris Farrell and a link to register. I really hope you check it out.

2. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    So, if I read this correctly we pay about twenty dollars to post a lesson. But there is no real guarantee that anyone will buy or sign up for the lesson. Did I understand your post coreectly, if so I think I will pass. Which is sad because you did peak my interest with this at first. I know someone who would of been a perfect fit for this websites, sonce they were once a teacher and are good at giving instruction to others on varous topicts. But they don't have the money to gamble with on this website.

3. missbishi

missbishiWell-Known Member

Threads:
    That's how I'm reading it too. You basically make 5 tutorials and pay $99 to upload them to a website. You can charge for access to each tutorial but there's no guarantee you'll make your money back. It could work for bigger businesses or established marketeers but I'm not sure how this would really work for someone operating as a "one man band".

4. Andrea Phillips

Andrea PhillipsActive Member

Threads:
    I guess you need to see it to realize its worth. It is true that you need to generate your own students, but people are really into learning online. All it would require, is some targeted marketing of an intriguing course title. I see that the return can be worth the effort. If you have three classes at one hundred a piece, all you need is one student in each class, and your fee is paid and profit gain. The fee you are charging for the course is monthly fee for a determined amount of time.

5. ohiotom76

ohiotom76Well-Known Member

Threads:
    So in other words, you're paying for the privilege of giving them free content for their site? That seems kind of suspicious, because I would guess they are also going to want some percentage of the sale too as a commission. But for them to collect $20 a pop for courses to be posted that you and others developed on your own time seems kind of wrong to me. Their site is only going to be successful if they get enough instructors to sign up and create content for them - they should be begging people to create all this content for them for free. This sounds like they are trying to get everyone else to do all the work, and they are just a middleman that doesn't really do much other than offer a domain to host them.

Also, take into consideration that more established sites like Lynda.com have much more in depth content and training resources at a much better price. Some of the courses on this site from what I can see are over $1,500.