Exercise or diet?

Discussion in Sports & Fitness started by 003 • Jan 3, 2015.

1. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    @Ray1@Ray1 Yeah that's pretty much what I am doing for the first time. After my surgery I just had (have) too much weight, and now I am taking attention to what I eat, and I've joined he gym for the first time, this apart continuing to play tennis.

#41Jun 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
  2. anupamas2

anupamas2Active Member

Threads:
    I agree that to maintain a good body, a good diet is necessary. But exercise is also essential. I have tried a lot of diets in order to loose weight, but without exercise, it is of no use. You regain all the weight that you had lost once the diet regime is over. It is very necessary to exercise and keep a strict diet together. If you are exercising too, then even if you cheat on your diet, then also you will not gain weight. Burning out calories is very much needed to lose weight.

3. to7update

to7updateActive Member

Threads:
    Yeah, no question there @anupamas2@anupamas2, if we manage to combine the two we will reach our goals for sure. I managed to lose some weight, gain some muscle, I was feeling better, but then my summer holidays begun and both diet and exercise crashed lol, so now I need to pick it up again where I left it.