Exotic locations?

Discussion in Travel started by Oakster • Mar 27, 2014.

1. Oakster

OaksterActive Member

Threads:
    Do you guys prefer going on vacations to exotic locations or cities, like Rome, Paris, etc?
    I find exotic places are not only much cheaper, but also much more memorable.

2. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I prefer the beach, if I could I'd go to the beach all the time, but my wife also prefers to know cities so we try to divide. From the price point of view it's highly variable, a city can be more expensive or cheap than an exotic destination depending on what you choose.

3. stacyje

stacyjeActive Member

Threads:
    I can say also I prefer the beach, my husband loves the beach also but he loves the city life more. He likes to be in shopping centers. especially sports center . He a fan of all sports and when I tell you he loves to be in a city full of any type of sports involved. I think he just does the beach to satisfy me.

4. angelicagapit

angelicagapitActive Member

Threads:
    I love all countries that have very famous landmarks. They're all very memorable. Places like these are Rome, Paris, New York City, etc. I like making new memories in places that are quite historical and have something unique about them. I wish to visit Greece as well, which is quite exotic in my opinion. It is also very beautiful and it seems like the perfect place to explore.

I like exotic locations because it gives me something out of the usual. I don't want to see the same American things all the time. I want something new.