Express - Men's And Women's Clothes - 40% Off Clearance Sale

Discussion in Hot Deals started by thisnthat • Feb 28, 2017.

1. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    Do you like Express brand clothing? They are having a 40% off clearance sale on a variety of men's and women's clothes. Take 40% off on women's dresses, tops, or active wear. Select jeans (or pants) are buy one get one for half off.

You can also get 40% off men's t-shirts, polo shirts, or button downs. The pants/jeans deal is the same as the women's. When you buy one get one for 50% off, the discount will be used on the lowest costing pair.

They have some cute stuff and some other sales going on, so you might want to check it out if you're shopping for new clothes.

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    This site, I am not talking about the forums, Also have coupons for Express. I wonder if those coupons will add more discounts. 40 percent discount plus another 15 percent discount thanks to the coupons.

3. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Thanks, I will really check out this site to see if I may find some suitable stuff that I may purchase. I am always interested in and any good deals that are available. I am hoping however that the sizes that are available ar US related sizes and not China size specifications.

4. thisnthat

thisnthatActive Member

Threads:
    I don't think the same sale is still going, but they do appear to have a number of other discounts available.

As far as sizing goes, I always read reviews to see if the items "run true to size." I prefer American sizing as well (since I"m an American). If there is a sizing chart, I would use that. I would check each item to see if it has a specific sizing chart. I do that on every site. Some use standard sizes, but some go strictly by measurements. I prefer the ones that use measurements, because they are the most accurate. Measure carefully too, and you should be able to get a good fit.

I always check return/refund policies as well when shopping online, so in case something doesn't fit, I know what to expect.