Extra Shoes For Reserve

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Corzhens • Jul 11, 2016.

1. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    For young people, it is not wise to buy many pairs of shoes because the feet are still growing. But for adults like me, buying an extra pair is justified especially when the shoes are on a buy-one-take-one promo. To be honest, I have some 5 or 6 pairs of shoes that I still have to use. They are my reserve shoes that I bought mostly on big discounts. Shoe stores here have the penchant for sales on their leather shoes during the onset of the rainy season.

2. Moroccanbeauty2266

Moroccanbeauty2266Active Member

Threads:
    Yeah, it is definitely a good idea to have some reserve shoes. I usually have one or two pairs, one for summer days and one for winter days. I hardly have time to buy myself new shoes. But just the other day I was lucky to find some nice leather shoes that were standing in front of our neighbor's house for free. They were exactly my size and looked so brand new.

3. maxen57

maxen57Active Member

Threads:
    I believe in using one pair until it needs to be replaced. I have two pairs of shoes that I barely use anymore. I rarely have any use for them because I don't go out much anyway. Special occasions are uncommon too. Because of that, they're still in good condition.

4. filmjunkie08

filmjunkie08Active Member

Threads:
    I do not have "reserve" shoes, I have one pair for winter and 2 pair for summer: a sandal and a tie shoe. That is it. Shoes are expensive and I have a limited budget.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I tend to buy shoes if they are on sale only for my budget is so tight, but I do like to get an extra pair of shoes if I can afford one. You got to clean your shoes too so you have a pair to wear when you're cleaning a pair of shoes. Sometimes I must confess that if I come across a pair that's so cheap and just what I want I'll get them too, lol!

6. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have some shoes that I don't use anymore or at all, since they are rubber shoes and one was just given to me. I like wearing open-toed footwear like slippers or sandals, so at this point I don't think I would want to even have a "reserve" pair of shoes.

7. purplepen88

purplepen88Active Member

Threads:
    I have a bit of a thing for shoes. I love buying shoes and just shoe shopping in general. I have smaller feet size 5.5 and when I find shoes that fit I feel like I have to buy them because I never know if I'll find other shoes that fit. For that reason I have a closet full of shoes. I do try and wear them all but I have a few that are still in the box that I haven't worn. My reserve shoes as you would say. I like to buy higher quality shoes so they last.

8. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I'm yet to stumble into a buy one get one promotion. I'd buy the shoes regardless of the quality of the extra pair I get free.

It nonetheless is a good idea to buy extra shoes because the prices hardly ever drop. So if you have a few more pairs when you can afford it, some money they could save you in future.

9. Casiox

CasioxActive Member

Threads:
    I do not really think that having or buying a "reserve" pair would be a useful thing at all, I personally think that if I really want my shoes to last a little bit longer than usual I shall just buy more than one pair and use them all so you will not use the same pair every day and therefore they will suffer less than if you use them every single day, you will also have a wider variety of picks for your every day's outfits, that is my opinion though.

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I am so sure that this will be really interesting time to have massive time.