Extreme couponing have you tried it?

Discussion in Coupons started by monkeymendez • Apr 9, 2013.

1. rachel1970

rachel1970Active Member

Threads:
    No, but I really want to! We just don't get the coupons in the UK that you guys get in the States. I watch Extreme Couponing and I am green with envy! The price of food and household items is so expensive in the UK, I would gladly take advantage of any coupon that I could get my hands on!

2. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I noticed on Extreme Couponing that a couple of the couponers have kids or husbands that are against the couponing and put extra things in the cart and whine about how embarrassing coupons are.
    I'm fortunate to have a really sweet daughter that is into the whole couponing thing. If I had one of those bratty kids from the show, they would have to buy their own extras. It's one thing to ask your mom nicely if you can have something extra that's not on the list. It's another thing to diss your mom and complain while you're sitting home and eating the stuff that she provides.

3. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    My boyfriend is embarrassed to go shopping with me when I use my coupons for some reason, but he never complains when I bring home free or really cheap items, and he brags about it to his friends about how good I am at saving money. He just doesn't like the whole inevitable ordeal with the cashier or the line of people standing behind you while staring and cursing your coupons. It's all part of it, though.

4. MaraJadeC

MaraJadeCMember

Threads:
    True. And besides, there's absolutely nothing wrong with being frugal. You get to save a few bucks and get to spend it for something else.

5. LindaKay

LindaKayActive Member

Threads:
    I agree. Food is SO expensive. Kids don't understand that, of course, but they shouldn't be disrespectful.

6. Rzashida

RzashidaActive Member

Threads:
    It thought I would find a extreme coupon professional in this forum:cool:. I use coupons as often as I can, unfortunately most coupons are available for items I don't use. Recently I went to whole foods website and printed out some coupons, it took the price from expensive to average. I watched the extreme shopping show and I am so inspired.

7. shane002

shane002Banned

Threads:
    I haven't tried it yet, I just use coupons one at time.