Eyebrow trimming

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Gelsemium • Oct 27, 2014.

1. Tellyv

TellyvMember

Threads:
    I like getting my eye brows trim, every once in a while but I mostly get them waxed. I would love for my husband to get his eye brows trimmed and keep them nice and neat looking but he refuses to. I don't think there is anything wrong with a man getting his eye brows trimmed, it just shows that they care about their appearance.

2. bertadee

bertadeeNew Member

Threads:
    I have had this discussion with my two best friends, both are guys I am a female. They always feel like a lot of things are not "manly". I do think that there are things that some men do that are feminine but this is not one of them. There is nothing wrong with a man trimming his eyebrows. I do not see why people have a problem with it or dislike it. A man trims his hair on his head, mustache and beard so what is wrong with him doing the same with his eyebrows. It may not be completely normal to people but I would not have a problem with a man that trims his eyebrows.

3. Gelsemium

GelsemiumWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Things are changing rapidly bertadee, I still think like your friends, but my nephew thinks totally differently from the height of his 20 years lol. Habits change a lot in society, so I would not be surprised if in a couple of decades we were seen like hairy cave men... :)