EyeGlass World

Discussion in Stores Reviews, Comments & Complaints started by SarahLizzie • Apr 20, 2012.

1. SarahLizzie

SarahLizzieActive Member

Threads:
    Typically I go to Sears Optical for my contacts and glasses, I always received the correct prescription with no mess ups like I experienced with America's Best. But this last time I went to Eyeglass World. I went in full expecting my prescriptions to be wrong when the appointment was over, but surprising the staff was friendly. The service was fantastic, and my prescription was correct, all along with two pairs of glasses and 6 boxes of contacts for a total of $215 (after my vision care I only spent $100 out of pocket). This was one of the best experiences I have had at an eye doctors visit!

2. stefano13

stefano13Member

Threads:
    I wasn't able to find a whole lot of information on Eye Glasses World. The website is very basic, and seems incomplete. For example, certain frame categories are displayed but cannot be chosen. However, pricing is generally good. Their frames with lenses start at just $20, with the majority being around the $29 mark.

3. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    Thanks for posting your review of Eyeglasses World. I have also had a bad experience with America's Best. I need to go to the eye doctor for an exam and new contacts and glasses, so I think I will go to Eyeglasses World now.