Eyelash growth serums and creams - do they work?

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Kaila • Aug 5, 2012.

1. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I too have never used vaseline or coconut oil, because I'm a bit wary of them going in my eyes LOL But I've heard some really good reviews from those who've tried one or the other. I also stick to mascara for now. Maybe one day I'll drum up some courage to try these methods :)

2. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I never tried one to be honest, and I’m scared to try them. I just feel like it’s nothing natural and I’m terrified it will make my lashes fall afterwards! I heard someone who had eyelash extensions say many of her lashes fell after she tried it and she would never do it again! I feel like it’s something that could happen with these kinds of products as well.

3. Lushlala

LushlalaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A couple of years ago a friend bought this interesting mascara that attaches fibres to your eyelashes to make them appear thicker and longer. She was quite happy with the product, and said it was reasonably priced. I really wanted to try it out but never got round to it. Now that I'm in a position to try it, I can't remember the name of it for love nor money. If anyone knows of one they can recommend, please let me know :)

4. Roberta N. Lopez

Roberta N. LopezNew Member

Threads:
    I'm currently using the revitalash advanced as they are pretty cheap and last up to 6 months and its doing pretty good.

I'm very satisfied on how my eyelashes now although it will take few months to see some results, i highly suggest for you to get the 3.5 from

5. nangk08

nangk08Active Member

Threads:
    I have never used such kinds of products or serums as my eyelashes originally are quite dark and thick. But I do use a dab of castor oil (only when I can remember) at the root of my eyelashes before going to sleep at night. Castor oil is very good for eyelashes, it helps them grow thicker, darker and more luxuriant. Also, if a little bit of oil goes in your eyes, it will sting like anything but it is not harmful at all. In fact, it cleanses and cools the eyes and more cheaper and economical than expensive serums or other products.

6. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Amazing:). I have never used any kind of those stuff on my eyes. I am just too terrified something will go wrong. I wouldn't be able to do so in any case as I wear prescribed eyeglasses daily. I have tried using mascara in the past but I had a such a horrible incident one time where the mascara stick accidentally got into my right eye. I tell you, the pain I felt could only be compared to a tooth extraction without the use of anesthetics. It was so bad, I thought I had gone blind. My eye was sore, and puffy and red for days. So for now, the only make-up for my eye area is limited to my eyebrow area.