Face Makeup

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by xwolfiex13x • Jan 20, 2014.

1. xwolfiex13x

xwolfiex13xNew Member

Threads:
    I have a good foundation for the winter time, but I need to figure out what I can use during the summer. I have oily skin and my foundation always kind of melts off my face when I sweat or when it is hot. I was wondering if anyone knew of a good foundation that is not cakey, does not rub off too easily, and doesn't sweat off.

2. True2marie

True2marieActive Member

Threads:
    You need to go a shade darker on foundation for the summer.

As far as your oily skin, try using an oil control primer or milk of magnesia. Both stop oils from building up on your skin throughout the day (at least 8 hours). It's the two methods people who share your same issue (me and others) swear by.

3. avasmom

avasmomMember

Threads:
    I agree with True2Marie. I also have oily skin in the summer, and a good primer does help a lot. Make sure you get a really good quality primer - resist the temptation to purchase a budget brand. When you use a good primer, you will get better results even with cheap foundation.

4. isabbbela

isabbbelaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    A good idea for summer, if you don't need heavy coverage, is BB cream. Maybelline and Garnier have good drugstore ones, and Smashbox makes the best department store BB cream in my opinion.
    Now if you need better coverage, but still a light finish, I suggest Naked by Urban Decay, Even Better by Clinique and Healthy Skin by Bourjois.