Facebook Ad Coupon?

Discussion in Make a Specific Deal/Coupon Request started by melbel • Aug 17, 2012.

1. melbel

melbelNew Member

Threads:
    Are there any coupons for advertising on Facebook? I know with AdWords, there is a $100 free advertising for new accounts coupon floating around, but what about for advertising through Facebook? I don't have a new advertising account (I've advertised through them before), but I've never used a coupon. Just wondering if anyone knows of anything that's out there.

2. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    I found some with google in the past but they are expired now and I believe you can only use one coupon per accounts as well.

3. Parker

ParkerWell-Known Member

Threads:
    This is something I would be interested in too. I have never used Facebook ads and I'm itching to try them out. I'm mostly ignore the ads so I'm not really sure how effective they would be.

4. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    When I was looking for one, all of the ones in Google either didn't exist or were expired. They're definitely not easy to find :(

5. dconklin

dconklinActive Member

Threads:
    I have seen coupons in magazines like Entrepreneur but I believe they were for new ad accounts. They are not in every issue of the magazine, but I have seen them for $50 in free ads.

6. hairreplace

hairreplaceNew Member

Threads:
    Facebook Ads Coupon provides a great way to test this advertising platform for free. Get your own Facebook ad coupon today by clicking this link :)

blogtipswriter.com/cheap-facebook-ad-coupon-codes.html Click Link to Get Code - Need a Facebook Ad Coupon This Video shows you where and how to get a cheap one

7. TheCause

TheCauseBanned

Threads:
    I believe coupons are only 1 per account. And it has to be the account on the credit card.

I bought a $50 voucher on Fiverr for $5. Just make sure you deal with someone that has a good reputation.