Facebook Site I love

Discussion in Facebook Offers started by racechick79 • Mar 29, 2012.

1. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    I "Like" a site called Mommy's Crazy 4 Coupons on Facebook. She has a lot of great coupons and free samples that she posts when they come about. While not everything always applies to me, it is a great page to give you a heads up on deals that you may not know about. Plus she seems like a great administrator and very friendly - she does a lot of give a ways through her blog. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

2. crowan

crowanNew Member

Threads:
    Iliked the page and looked it over and it has some great deals and stuff. Do you have any other favorites?

3. Nanatracyann

NanatracyannNew Member

Threads:
    Wow, I am going to check this out this morning! And free samples..really..no strings or gimmicks?! I really enjoy this forum, being a Nana of Twin 3 year olds, this is really going to help me out a lot, thank you very much for sharing.

4. racechick79

racechick79Active Member

Threads:
    crowan, the only other ones that I like that I have found thus far are more specialized by location. I live in Wisconsin and there is one called Wisconsin Coupon Clippers that I have found some useful things in. I did see that a friend of mine had something called Coupon Cousins, but I have not yet checked it out. Nanatracyann, I agree! This is a great place to get and share tips for sure - and who couldnt' use the help!

5. btatro

btatroActive Member

Threads:
    I think I will check it out! What I noticed with other freebie blogs is that as no matter how fast you try to get there, the offer is always sold out within a few minutes. Certainly a bit frustrating for those of us who are unable to be at the computer all of the time.