Facebook

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Sherrie Larrison • May 29, 2017.

?

How often do you use your Facebook account?

1. Daily

2. Monthly

3. Never

4. Don't have a FB account

5. Had one but deactivated it

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sherrie Larrison

Sherrie LarrisonMember

Threads:
    Facebook – When it was first launched, brought out madness. Everybody was crazy for adding up people, increasing their friends' list, play games, upload photos, share their life events and relationship statuses blah blah blah.

It may be famous among the youngsters but, do you still use FB frequently like you did when you joined for the first time? Do you hesitate to advertise your life events and relationship statuses in front of others? How much time do you spend on FB daily? Are you interested using it now? Do you hate the privacy standards FB owner has designed now? How often do you deactivate your FB account?

Kindly, share your FB journey here with us... Here is mine:

I am on FB for almost 9 years now. I only log into it because it keeps me updated whatever is happening in my friends' and relatives' lives. I don't chat on FB, I don't use messenger, I usually sign in either to keep an eye on my newsfeed or just check upon for pages that offer online shopping at cheaper prices. [​IMG]

2. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I go daily to fb and check my messages, check on my relatives & friends, market my ebooks and see what's new in the world of pets. I get all kinds of news from those I like or follow. I find fb good to get in touch with political people to leave them important messages or help in their fight against loosing ObamaCare, protect social security and help those in need by praying together for them. I like fb.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I have a fb account since 2011 at the beggining I rarely used it only to communicate with one of my cousins. Then soon after people from school kept adding me so I started to talk to them too so I spent way too much time in it. My friends lists kept on growing and now with family memebers so I got excited and I got addicted. Now a days I do go on it to check on my closest friends and family of course. I chat with them through there but not for too long now since I have a child and of course she's my priority. I do check on the feed but just for a few minutes because my schedule gets a bit busy. I really don't post anything anymore though as I like to live my life and keep to myself and family, it has been a year since I last updated anything in it.

4. littlewitch66

littlewitch66Active Member

Threads:
    I am in my 60s and have had a facebook account for many years. I don't put anything deeply personal on it but rather use it to keep in touch with people I don't see that often due to distance.

I do visit my account daily and like to see what other people are up to but if it disappeared tomorrow it would not be a big deal for me. Some people let their children have an account when they are quite young but I would not let my granddaughter have one yet at the age of 10.

5. Zero

ZeroActive Member

Threads:
    I have been using facebook daily for the past few years and to be honest it has become one of my most favorite social media websites,and i feel that it has a lot of positive impact on communities as well as promote uplifting events.

6. Gad

GadMember

Threads:
    I joined Facebook in 2010 and back then I used to be an active member. I would post daily, get interactive with new people. It was my daily pill. Back then, it was the dopest thing. Everyone would tell their Facebook usernames to pals in order to engage with each other online. However, as time went by, more people joined, including our parents. This limited the younger generation and eventually many of them opted for other sites like Instagram. No one would want their aunt or even mum spying on them on Facebook. Personally, these days I just post my work on Facebook. I do pencil portraits and so once in a while, I post to get clients.

7. Sherrie Larrison

Sherrie LarrisonMember

Threads:
    So, no one seems to be on Facebook just for fun?
    Facebook these days is being used purposely and only youngsters or those who are new to FB finds it interesting!

8. Jasmin Cottontail

Jasmin CottontailActive Member

Threads:
    It's been more than a decade since I started using Facebook. Since I started using Facebook, I'm not always that active and I don't post photos and events regularly, like probably once or twice in 2 years I post. But now, I've been always active since I'm using Facebook for business and marketing purposes and it totally helped me :) So I guess I would still use it as long as it's effective for marketing since millions of people use it.

9. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't think there is any problem with FB account for me. I have an account on FB right from the days it came on the scene. I never post anything personal despite of having almost 450 friends which are all famous writers from different countries. You will be surprised to know that I have not a single real life friend or my relative in my friends/followers list.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.