Facial yoga to look younger

Discussion in Health & Beauty started by Dora M • Sep 9, 2014.

1. Dora M

Dora MWell-Known Member

Threads:
    About ten month ago I started with facial yoga exercises, as I wanted to see if I could erase the worry lines on my forehead. I read so many good things about facial exercises that I simply had to try it out. It's been almost a year now and my lines are still there, but my face looks a lot more toned and my cheeks have become fuller. Quite a few people have noticed the difference and asked me if I have had plastic surgery. I am really happy with the results so far.
    Are any of you practising facial exercises, and what are your experiences?

2. Jessi

Jessi<a href="http://www.quirkycookery.com">QuirkyCooke

Threads:
    I have never tried it, but I know I would feel silly doing it. I don't know how it would erase lines either. In fact, it seems like it would INCREASE lines in the face when you're stretching and pulling at the skin more.

What kind of exercises have you been using specifically?

3. akiii123

akiii123Active Member

Threads:
    Frankly, I have never heard about such a thing called facial yoga. I would love to know more about it and how it helps a person to look younger and better. It is just a good thing to be able to have a younger and more youthful face. I would definitely try it out and try to do it on a regular basis. I just have to Google it and know more about it. It is so awesome that more and more ways have emerged to make people look younger naturally.

4. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Till I came across this post, I'd never heard of Facial Yoga. Even if it was effective [as far as making someone look younger is concerned] I wouldn't try it because, to be honest I don't want to look younger.

But I suppose it's good for those people who would want a 'natural' and free way to keep their good looks and save cash they'd have spent buying fancy creams and moisturizers which purportedly keep someone looking younger, longer.