Fall Clothing

Discussion in Online Shopping started by Ke Gordon • Aug 31, 2015.

1. Ke Gordon

Ke GordonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Are you all set for Fall clothing this year for yourself and your family or will you have to do some more shopping before the cooler temperatures arrive? I definitely need to get some new jeans. I may look online to see what is offered, but I think most likely I will be buying at a brick and mortar store. I like to see the look and feel of the jeans before buying.

2. LeopardJones

LeopardJonesActive Member

Threads:
    Where I live we have no proper seasons, and the weather doesn’t vary much - unless you count warm, hot, and hotter than Algol. Which is unfortunate for me because I have such a weakness for autumn/winter clothing. Until recently I would actually say I owned too much of it for my lifestyle (circumstances changed so that I sometimes have more opportunities to wear it). So at the moment I’m more than prepared.

3. Corzhens

CorzhensWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We only have 2 seasons here - the rainy season and summer which also known as dry season. When the rains start coming, we don't need new clothes like what you have there. Our main concern are the raincoats and umbrellas. And for summer, again there's not much difference in the attire except the swimsuits because summer is a time for vacations and swimming.

4. gata montes

gata montesActive Member

Threads:
    Even though we don't have fall where I live either and only have two seasons - as both of which are of the two extremes and more often than not change almost overnight without much warning - I'm generally well prepared for both well in advance and therefore rarely if ever have to do any pre-season shopping.

In fact as its something I try to avoid - I usually make sure that I replace any items that are getting a bit worn at the end of each season - when all my favorite stores have their end of season sales - as not only can I save a great deal of money by shopping this way - especially as I'm normally able to pick up some excellent bargains but it also saves me a whole lot of time too - as it avoids the hassle of trying to find bargains at a time of year - when much needed items are being sold at a much higher price.

5. sundyd

sundydNew Member

Threads:
    I usually end up purchasing most of my fall clothing at Ann Taylor Loft, especially jeans! And since they broadened their sizes, I can find the perfect fit. Visiting the store once or twice a year helps me know my exact size at Ann Taylor Loft. After that, shopping online is much more convenient for me, as I now live in a more rural area and the closest Ann Taylor is about an hour away. I must admit, I usually check to see if EBay has any of my favorite Ann Taylor Loft items in my size. Saving money is my main goal!