Fallout 4 Review

Discussion in Product Reviews started by arachnophobik • Jul 18, 2017.

1. arachnophobik

arachnophobikMember

Threads:
    The latest fallout game has made quite a controversy with its graphics and story line which led a lot of people asking themselves, is it even worth getting? I say it depends on your perspective. Fallout 4 offers a big new environment which feels more post apocalyptic compared to Fallout New Vegas, and feels more alive than Fallout 3. The controls are decent and fluid, as you would expect for a modern Bethesda game. The story had great potential, but it will not live up to it's hype, or at least not for me. The character development was mediocre and the best character development I've found is from your synth companion, Valentine. The story could've been amazing, starting out in a vault and waking up to your wife being killed and your son being stolen, you set off on a journey to find your son. This hype was ruined by having quests that aren't as memorable as those is Fallout New Vegas or Skyrim, the quests here, especially the ones from Preston Garvey, are beyond unrealistic and kills the immersion. Overall, if you want a game where you can explore a vast, post-apocalyptic environment, then Fallout 4 is for you, just don't expect to it to have a storyline that makes you jump out of your seat.

2. Beast_Titan

Beast_TitanActive Member

Threads:
    I like the lore of this game. An Alternate reality where the world got ruined by a Nuclear war. The ability to choose sides is what I like about this game. I like doing the side quests of this game.