False Science's Attempt to Squelch the Goodness of the True Science of Creationism

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by mythman • Jul 27, 2014.

1. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Apparently, California State University at Northridge fired a geologist who found soft tissue on a set of triceratops fossils (tissue that would have dissolved if the bones'd had the evolutionist-supposed 65 million years to rot rather than the creationist-supposed 5-or-6 thousand).

how most universities--though they tout claims of being 'bastions of intellectual curiousity'-etc.--will VIOLENTLY STAMP-OUT any curiosity that might lead to 'proving the Bible right' (stamp it out like a bag-of-flaming-crap at the mansion's front-door)!

My personal thought on the 'evolution-vs.-creation'-matter? It doesn't! (Matter, that is.) They are BOTH "strongholds" (the exact kind which 'faith' is said to have power to "pull down"). You might call them Kingdoms---systems-of-rules that govern how things operate within a certain sphere. Apparently "Logic" is not a power the kingdoms of Evolutionism & Creationism like to SHARE; the foolish Creationists can't see how the Creation-story might be an abbreviation of the creation-process (which involves some evolution), and foolish Evolutionists cannot see how evolution might be a planned part of creation (planned by The Creator).

And why do Christians even worry about this? Christianity IS NOT about 'where we came from' or 'what existed before us,' NOR is it about 'where we are headed' or 'what will happen to our bodily remains.' Such matters ARE little more than 'tools for wrapping our minds around the Truth.'

2. Verity Darkwaters

Verity DarkwatersActive Member

Threads:
    I think science and religion go hand in hand. However, instead of compromising and trying to just understand how the world works based on both, they would rather wage war on one another. We don't know how the Bible is suppose to be taken. It could be abbreviations and maybe it isn't. Science can't believe that there is a Creator so they have to come up with 10 different scenarios of how the earth may have been formed. No Christianity is not about where we came from and so on and so forth, but like humans they are curious. Just because they follow Christianity does not mean they aren't curious humans who can wonder about the history and keep their eyes forward and follow God.

3. mythman

mythmanActive Member

Threads:
    Kinda like Morpheus said on the cliff in Zion (to all the citizens there), "I am not here because of the path ahead of me, but -because of the path that lies behind me!" Sure, the path God offers IS 'ahead of us' (temporally, if not physically ... the path God puts me on is 'sitting right here' :p but time goes ever-forward!); but we could never have reached that path if we had not left behind us 'the path behind us.'