Family friendly holidays

Discussion in Travel started by lizzief79 • Mar 23, 2014.

1. lizzief79

lizzief79Active Member

Threads:
    Which countries do you recommend for family holidays. I live in the UK and have four children aged 15, 9 2 and 10 months. The diversity in their age means that they will all have different needs on a holiday. Where would you recommend as a destination that has something to interest everyone.

2. Peninha

PeninhaWell-Known Member

Threads:
    We have lots of UK tourist here in Portugal, especially in Algarve, they seem to love it. It has beach all over, interesting cities, golf courses and other sports and I think the price is friendly.

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    Many countries but it depend to you that where you want to go and in which city and in which weather these all things help to you make more strong plan but i suggest to you must take tour of US..

4. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    lizzief79! I think the UK has plenty of attractions for the people of all ages. If you want to go out somewhere so I will highly recommend you Walt Disney Land Florida. I think it is a best place for all. It is not only the wish of kids to go there but the elders also like to visit this place. It offers you many outdoor activities. Its atmosphere is very good for enjoyment. If you want to visit any beach so try hawaiian tours. I hope it will be better for you.