Family Outing Strengthens Family Ties

Discussion in Off Topic Discussion & General Questions started by Nakitakona • Jan 3, 2017.

1. Nakitakona

NakitakonaActive Member

Threads:
    Do you agree that family outing could edify the relationship among the members of the family? It is one of our family traditions to go out in excursion to the beach for a family bonding every New Year. We bring foods and drinks with us to the beach, We have some fun, games, and wholesome family activities which every member is participating. How do you make your family outing a quality one?

2. Decentlady

DecentladyActive Member

Threads:
    Very truly spoken. Indeed get togethers and other family reunions do make a lot of difference in relationships. They make them stronger and refreshes memories and gives a sense of belonging.

Unfortunately, with the current diversification it is difficult to get together if you live across oceans.

However, those who are closer can unify at special dates to bond better.
    We usually call up relatives and cook at home to save on outing cost. We do indoor activities like games, some fun photo sessions ets so that memories stay.

3. kamai

kamaiActive Member

Threads:
    I love bonding time with my family but now that I don't live with them we usually can't hang out. I remember a few years ago we would go out almost very Sunday either to go eat, go to an amusement park, or just anywhere fun. I also loved going to the beach where we stayed for hours sometimes, which was fun when the night hits to have a bomb fire.

4. ptahm22

ptahm22Active Member

Threads:
    Family outings surely strengthens the bond between family members. We save money and meet with my siblings and parents and even the extended family once a year.

5. Binu

BinuActive Member

Threads:
    I go on family outings when ever I have chance. Sometimes I also arrange outings. family outings create a good bonding among the family members. You not only get to know your family better but also know what's happening in their life. If you have a good bond, your family will always be ready to help you when you are suffering difficulties in life.

6. TheKnight

TheKnightActive Member

Threads:
    Technology is killing quality time with family, in my opinion. Back then, we would all get together and play a fun game for entertainment but now that we have technological entertainment, we spend our time alone in separate rooms watching online content. This is why the most important thing about outdoor bonding is making sure that nobody but a select few should have a phone. Not a smart phone either but a normal phone for emergencies.

7. moondebi

moondebiActive Member

Threads:
    Agree entirely!

Due to fast lifestyle, people are falling apart. The proverb 'Out of sight, out of mind' is coming to reality. Family reunions are need of hour to make the bonding strong. Otherwise, the next generation will be strangers to their extended family. However, migration to other locations has forced many to remain devoid of such family outings.