Fashion & Apparel

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by ACEP • Sep 13, 2017.

?

Are you a price conscious shopper?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. ACEP

ACEPMember

Threads:
    Always, even when buying brand name items that I only use. I also consider myself as a value conscious shopper, I just want to make certain I am getting the value out of the item purchased. I will pay more for something that is more durable and better performing. Moreover, I usually wait for the month sale, so I can spend less and save more.

2. explorerx7

explorerx7Active Member

Threads:
    Yes, whatever class of clothing I may be buying, I have to check around as much as I can to seek to ensure that I am getting the best value brcause the best value might allow me to be able to get more items and more durable stuff for the amount that I may be prepared to spend.

3. walter12

walter12Active Member

Threads:
    I am only when the money is tight other i'll buy whatever i like at a reasonable price of course, but not frequently as to waste money.

4. tallulah

tallulahActive Member

Threads:
    Oh yes! Especially more recently. I am so conscious of every little amount I spend. I care about quality and would occasionally buy a very expensive item like leather boots or a great jacket but its every once in a while. I tend to check more of the pricing because in my opinion some clothing items are just ridiculously overpriced. And also to check if you have the same or similar item to avoid making a double purchase.

5. Alexandoy

AlexandoyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    When it comes to clothing items, I am very frugal. I don't care if I am not in stride with the fashion becaue for me, clothies are suppoesd to be worn as a shield or protection and not for bragging. I frown upon on seniors who wear pants that are torn on the knee. That's uncalled for considering their age. Anyway, I also buy signature clothes sometimes, that is when I have extra money and I liked the design. But to buy just because of the brand, that's wasting money.

6. TheOtherSide

TheOtherSideActive Member

Threads:
    I only buy clothes of which I'm certain that will served me well. There are clothes like those that people give as gift that you only use once and never bother to use again because for one you don't like it and you just accepted it so not to hurt someone's feeling. Or maybe it's too small or too big for you. So yes, I will say I'm a price conscious person especially when it comes to clothing, and other stuff too.

7. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    I think most people will want to shop during sales so that they can get to save money. Only rich people won't bother to wait and they will just purchase the item on the spot. I, on the other hand, love to purchase 2nd hand clothes.

8. Jamille

JamilleActive Member

Threads:
    I've always been a price conscious shopper. I don't want to pay for intangibles like brand or popularity. The clothing item has to be of good quality, durable, and suitable for its purpose. It must be something that I can mix and match with other clothes, shoes, or accessories. I often wait for sales events to get the best discounts on clothes and shoes. I would also not want to waste my money buying cheap clothes that are cheap because they're of low quality.

9. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina IsobeWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I always window shop. I window shop online too, lol. I always look for bargains. Love in store specials like the one I came upon today. Buy one get one half off. Well I've been pricing pantyhose, then was surprised how much it costs. I found just today at CVS, buy one and get the second half off, well I scooped up a nude and black color pantyhose which comes in a pair in a box, so it was 4 for 3.99 and the second box was just 1.99! Love in store specials and this is why I love window shopping. Now I don't have to worry about pantyhose for a while. I have found a pair of sandals the color I like and a bad for both $20 and shipping is a flat rate of under $3 and ins. is just .17!!!! Well it's way cheaper for both online at newchic.com, so I would like to buy it. Not even Walmart comes close to newchic.com prices. Window shopping gives you finds like the ones I found at newchic.com. It's wonderful when you can get what you want for a way cheaper price which saves you money!

10. Alonzo123

Alonzo123Active Member

Threads:
    I must say that is something really good and would say that i am not spending much on my clothes and purchasing due to soime financial issues. it will be hopefully good after some time.

must be helpful to know latest trends/