Fashion Icon

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Apr 13, 2013.

1. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    When it comes to fashion, who do you look up to? I still love Audrey Hepburn and her classiness. She started with the little black dress and that simplicity gained her respect from the Fashion World. I learned that less is indeed more.

2. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I admire Lady Gaga for her queer fashion sense. Not all people can manage to pull those outrageous outfits off.

3. Anna Blush

Anna BlushActive Member

Threads:
    I am also a huge fan of Audrey Hepburn as well as grace Kelly.
    I find them to be one of the most classiest women to ever walk this earth. I love their fashion sense. The other fashion icon is chanel and Karl lager field because of their classy style as well.

4. ACSAPA

ACSAPAWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I like Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. She used to be a model but now she's a pop music star with hit songs produced by Yasutaka Nakata. She's eccentric and adorable.

5002dbfa1f0226d92fb3490d391909ef.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

5. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I don't really look up to anyone when it comes to fashion I just kind of do my own thing

6. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    You are so right to point to Audrey Hepburn as a fashion icon. She had a sense of style that seems timeless. Another true fashion icon of her day and perhaps even now was Jackie Kennedy. She was the first lady who truly brought fashion sense to that role. Other first ladies who have followed her have had to live up to the example that she seem to bring forth about being a fashion icon to the American people.

7. marciana

marcianaMember

Threads:
    I like the classic sophistication of Audrey Hepburn and I admire her for her simple yet stunning way of dressing, but I really cannot copy her style because her style is not applicable now in modern times. But I attended several costume parties and it was her I imitated and I was able to pull it off. For the more updated ones, i love to copy the styles of Blake Lively. I love her choice of clothes on and off the show. It is a combination of smart and casual look, sexy but not too exposed, comfortable yet still feminine.

8. vshah1585

vshah1585Banned

Threads:
    I like Lindsay Lohan for her fashion sense.She looks fabulous in anything.

9. Lena51

Lena51Active Member

Threads:
    I would go for Audrey Hepburn as well. I love the look of the little black dress that you can dress up any time and be make a fashion statement. I have plenty of black in my wardrobe and I never have to worry about what I am going to wear any day of the week. The black dress speaks for itself when all you need to add is a piece or two of jewelry and a nice pair of shoes.