Fashion jewelry manufacturer in Qingdao, China. Any interest, please feel free to contact me

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by Ethel • Jun 15, 2013.

1. Ethel

EthelNew Member

Threads:
    I dealed in manufacturing fashion jewelry for 5 years. As the manufacturer, our price is more competitive in the market, and now have cooperated with many big brand company, our quanlity is be acceptable. If you are looking for fashion jewelry supplier or want to start your jewelry business, then please feel free to contact me(Ethel). my Skype:syjewellery007. email:[email protected]

2. jitenrajput9

jitenrajput9New Member

Threads:
    Hi Ethel,
    We are the leading textile products manufacturer and also garment manufacturer in India. We are planning to jump in a retail shops of garment and textile fabrics like solid dyed fabrics and denim fabrics. We are also thinking of providing other accessories like jewelries, so looking for best dealer of it. If you can provide us your some designs then it will be better.

Thank you

3. Ethel

EthelNew Member

Threads:
    Hi Jiten,

Sure, I 'd like to provie our designs for your reference, please add my skype or sending the email to me. My accounts are all listed above. Thanks. Glad to work with you soon.

Thanks.
    Ethel