Fashion No no!

Discussion in Fashion & Apparel started by difrancprod • Aug 26, 2012.

1. maddie

maddieActive Member

Threads:
    Colored leggings is a no, no with me. I don't mind others wearing it. So are low rider jeans, especially when people who are overweight wear those.

#21Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012
  2. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    I think colored leggings have their place... like at the gym. And when the color is muted. I don't mind seeing girls working out in, say, light blue leggings. When they're leopard printed, though, or zebra striped, that's a no-no for me.

3. weddingbands12

weddingbands12Banned

Threads:
    This is nice cap.

4. Livvi

LivviActive Member

Threads:
    I always said I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a onesie, even though it is bedroom attire and unfortunately nobody but me would see it. But having been bought one recently, I am a complete convert! It is easily the comfiest thing I have ever worn to bed and keeps me warm without making me hot!! Mine doesn't have feet, I don't like having my feet covered in bed but it does have a hood and I actually look forward to putting it on at the end of the day! lol

5. classicnyer

classicnyerActive Member

Threads:
    You can wear what you want when you're at home, haha! When I'm home, especially when I'm cleaning, I put on the rattiest things...

6. andrew320

andrew320Active Member

Threads:
    There are a number of things that I would strongly advise both men and women to stop wearing for different reasons, whether they look foolish, disrespectful or just down right disgusting:

- Ripped jeans with paint, mud and dirt

- Baggy pants that hang below your underwear

- Tights without any pants (this is weird because you're wearing skintight material with just boots or shoes)

- Flop flops (it's gross and unhygienic)

- Women just wearing a t-shirt and nothing on the legs

There are just too many things right now that look weird. I don't understand why they wear them. It certainly isn't because they like them, but rather they want to look "in" and "cool."

7. fishyfinz

fishyfinzMember

Threads:
    I think socks and sandals are very out of fashion and should be avoided at all costs. I agree that wearing low rider jeans and showing off your crack is absolutely disgusting!! People should really take a look at themselves in the mirror before stepping out like that.

8. jovan107

jovan107Active Member

Threads:
    One of the biggest fashion no no's for me is Crocs and clothing that's way too small.

9. mslianne

mslianneNew Member

Threads:
    I just hate those big shirts that some hip-hop guys wear now. I also don't like those shorts that looks like their pants already because obviously it's too big for them! :D I just don't mind them after I saw them. What a fashion world for them! :D I wish we already have a fashion police in this world! :D

10. Asuna

AsunaActive Member

Threads:
    I can't stand people who wear sandals with socks and too large or too small clothes. I also hate it when people wear green and purple clothes at the same time. In my opinion, those colors don't match at all.

11. ChanellG

ChanellGActive Member

Threads:
    After reading through some of the responses I almost forgot the question, lol! There are so many unattractive and unflattering things in the world. I don't have a problem with flip flops for a quick run to the grocery, but they shouldn't be a shoe substitute, and I mean the real rubber flat ones that were once referred to as shower shoes, not the contemporary ones that can sometimes pass for sandals. That's another thing, sandals are NOT all occasion shoes. As for crocs my response is: ugh! Anyone wearing socks and sandals should be given a citation. Worse than crocks, I had seeing low riding pants that show off thongs and cracks. That's even worse than the saggers and their boxers hanging out.

12. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I think the clothes are so funny or looking cheap should not be wear at public place. The world is of fashion, everyone is ready to adopt a new fashion. So looking at this present condition, it is also to be said that wearing old fashion clothes is also not good to wear at public places.

13. Pat

PatWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Ruffles on the front of blouse and lace on my clothes. I am short and plump, the two do not go well together with ruffles or lace.