Fast and Furious 6

Discussion in Movies, Music & Games started by dorothymoreno • May 20, 2013.

1. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    I am really anxious to see Fast and the Furious 6, I have been waiting for it since I watched Fast and Furious 5. This is going to be a good one as were the rest. Dominic Torettos{ played by Vin Diesel} girlfriend Letty Ortiz played by {Michelle Rodriguez}that he thought was dead is back and very much alive and can't wait to see what happens and if he will leave his present girlfriend for Letty or stay with his present girlfriend. This is going to be a really good movie and can't wait to go and see it comes out on May 24 2013! What do you think will happen on Fast and Furious 6?:D

2. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have no idea whats going to happen but I cannot wait until it comes out i'm so excited to see all of them from all of the fast and furious movies together I think it's going to be the best one yet!

3. burdianex

burdianexNew Member

Threads:
    I just went to jason statham website or check it in imdb .. It said he will be in Fast and Furious 7.. How was that the transporter vs vin diesel :)

4. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    I actually watched the movie... and I liked it but there were some scenes that did not look real... Believe me it broke all the law of physics... However the movie is very entertaining.... Especially when you have to see Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson (The Rock) and Michelle Rodriguez in action :cool:... Although in the previous post by burdianex, Jason Statham is going to cast in Fast 7 :rolleyes:? I am not sure but if it is true, then I believe the movie is going to be one hell of an entertaining film and I am not going to miss watching it at any cost ;)

5. lindbergh

lindberghWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I wanted to watch the Fast and the Furious 6 but my girlfriend opted to watch Epic instead. What could a guy like me do? Tomorrow, I'm gonna watch this movie whether she likes it or not. I loved Fast Five. I'm not gonna miss part 6. I just hope that it's still showing in the theaters (fingers crossed).

6. ReishiSpore

ReishiSporeMember

Threads:
    I saw it and I was extremely disappointed. I mean, there was simply a lack of action scenes and too much talking. There was really nothing at all special about this movie, it lacked special effects, action and the storyline was poor too. Didn't some of those guys die in the last Fast and Furious movie also? The ending was really over dramatic and the typical "everything is going to be alright" nonsense. I was highly disappointed with it overall, I'd give it just 3/10.

7. lindbergh

Threads:
    For me, I'd give the movie 8/10. I just watched the movie yesterday and I found it to be very entertaining. Never mind the story. It's very generic. What's important is that the action is pretty good. I loved the chase scenes (which the series is clearly known for) and the fight sequences. I also found myself laughing every now and then because of some funny touches that they have included.

8. dorothymoreno

dorothymorenoActive Member

Threads:
    Wow, a lot of mixed reactions on this movie! Thank you all very much for your opinions on this movie. I still have not seen the movie. I haven't heard of the fast and furious 7 coming out yet, that would be nice if there is another one,, but hopefully it won't take another 3 years, lol. I hope this movie is what I expect it to be.

9. lindbergh

Threads:
    I think that the Fast and the Furious is trying to emulate the James Bond franchise. And the last 2 movies made me more of a Furious fan rather than a Bond fan. I think that part 7 would be released next year and it's a safe bet that we would be seeing Jason Statham in the next part. I hope that the movie would ditch the # in the title because it's getting silly. Imagine, Fast and the Furious 17? Sheesh.

10. MaraJadeC

MaraJadeCMember

Threads:
    Hmmm..I have been reading mixed reviews about this movie. I guess I will just watch the movie and see what it really is. :D

11. vpresson

vpressonWell-Known Member

Threads:
    Theres going to be a seven?

12. pafjlh

pafjlhActive Member

Threads:
    Wait this is the sixth Fast and Furious Movie? I remember when the first one came out. Now they have just released the sixth one. Not that this is franchise that has interested me too much. For me it is all about action scenes and car chases, not too much plot in between. But I am still surprised at how many there have been of the franchise, but I guess as long as their making money for the studio that's all that counts.

13. BlackSolaris

BlackSolarisActive Member

Threads:
    Seeing how easy to is to make money out of this franchise now, i think this will go up to "fast and furious 10". It has exotic cars, hot girls and fast paced action, everything good for an average summer blockbuster that everyone can watch without much in mind.

14. daniel.d

daniel.dBanned

Threads:
    Yes it is true that there would be a part 7 with Jason Statham starring in it... cant wait to watch it. I went over and watched the film again in the cinema, I was thrilled to watch it the second time... didn't seem to get me bored, still quite very entertaining :)

15. lindbergh

Threads:
    If you watched the movie until the credits rolled, you would see Jason Statham killing the Chinese dude at the end. I don't know what his role in part 7 will be. Maybe it will be like The Rock's role was in part 5. Still, thinking of big name actors being in one movie gets me excited.

16. iRichard

iRichardMember

Threads:
    I haven't even seen the new Fast and Furious 6 yet. There are a lot of new famous actors in that movie. I like Vin Diesel and Paul Walker and I think they are really good actors. I plan on going to the theater to see the film.

#16Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2013