Fast Charging Charger For Smart Phone

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by naruto100 • Mar 2, 2017.

1. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100, You mean change to a new phone, right? Well I think 4 hours of browsing continuously is acceptable already, although in my other phones, the older models, it can usually browse for 6 hours and up. My battery is only 950 mAh I think, but it's an older Android model though, not the newer ones.

2. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @moneymania@moneymania Only 950Mah ans still it is giving straight 4 hours of browsing. Then it is doing fine for sure. But still now its time for upgrade. You surely need new phone with more battery power. So that you don't need to charge your phone more frequently as you mentioned in previous post.

#22Apr 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
  3. Ray1

Ray1Well-Known Member

Threads:
    I would prefer charging my phone with the original charger that came with my phone because it's the compatibility that matters most. I have often found that when I charged my phone with other chargers it either charged too slowly or got too hot which is indication in itself that only the right charger should be used to keep your phone safe. I generally carry my own charger and let my phone charge at its normal speed.

4. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100, How about you, how many hours does your phone last when you're browsing continuously? I know the latest phones, as high tech as they are, they tend to eat up battery power quite fast. Older phones that are not Android tend to last for days on standby since the phone doesn't use much resources unlike Android phones.

5. naruto100

naruto100Active Member

Threads:
    @moneymania@moneymania Well, if I talk about stand by then my phone will last for almost 3 days for sure. With continuous usage I guess it can last upto 7 to 8 hours. Not sure as I never tried it. But yes with even high usage my phone can stand out for whole day as it is having large battery of 4000 mah. I have selected this phone for battery purpose only.

#25Apr 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2017
  6. moneymania

moneymaniaActive Member

Threads:
    @naruto100@naruto100, So you haven't tried using your phone to surf the net continuously? You should try it when you have time so that you will know how long it can stay on while you are browsing. I noticed that peope use their phone more to browse the net than talk, and it is a good way to save on electricity since you won't be using a PC.