Fast Food

Discussion in Food & Drink started by xcmiller93x • Apr 27, 2012.

1. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Mine would definitely be Taco Bell. I can't resist a cheese quesadilla <3

2. SEA81

SEA81Active Member

Threads:
    Mine's Chick-fil-A, but I eat way too much fast food! Now I'm craving some of those little Doritos tacos from Taco Bell! ha! Thanks!

3. hunysukle

hunysukleActive Member

Threads:
    I like pretty much all fast food restaurants, but I would have to say that Carl's Jr. and Burger King are my favorite. I also love Taco Bell and Subway, though. Fast food is such a temptation for me, but I try to limit my consumption to once per month.

4. GOKuCommander

GOKuCommanderBanned

Threads:
    I love subway. I don't go very often but love it so much

5. addicted_buyer

addicted_buyerExpert

Threads:
    Probably Subway or Mc Donald's. I'm not going for the healthy choices! :p

6. Grumpy

GrumpyActive Member

Threads:
    Here in the UK, there's no such fast food restaurant called Taco Bell.

My favourite personally is McDonalds, although I don't have it as often as I'd like to. However, it's probably for the best... I'd have a lot more weight on me if I did, which I definitely don't want.

7. melmac

melmacMember

Threads:
    I went to the gym today and on my way home, I drove by all the fast food restaurants and each and every one of them made my mouth water! However, I do love taco bell, especially their new Dorito tacos. I also LOVE Hardees...yum. They have the best curly fries and their burgers taste like I made it at home on the grill.

8. Brendan

BrendanMember

Threads:
    I hate to admit it, but I am a fast food junkie. I like Wendy's for their fries & frosty's. I like McDonald's for their Chicken Bites, Mango Pineapple Smoothie's & Chicken Selects. I like Chick-fil-a for EVERYTHING. I like Subway for their meatballs. Yeah, I'll eat just about anything from a fast food restaurant!

9. katniss

katnissActive Member

Threads:
    Taco Bell is a guilty pleasure of mine. Dairy queen is my second favorite, it's one of the few fast food places that you dont feel like crap after eating there, a 4 piece chicken strip basket is my kind of deal.

Subway is decent, but for a place that essentially promises weight loss, their interpretation of "just a little bit of ranch please" means empty half the f#@&ing bottle onto the sandwich.

10. daisiesndots

daisiesndotsMember

Threads:
    I don't know that I have a favorite fast food restaurant rather than I have a favorite item from just about every restaurant. At McDonalds I love the chicken Nuggets. Taco Bell I love the cruchy tacos. Burger King I love the crispy chicken sandwich or the tendergrill salad. Wendy's I love the double burger with a frosty. You would think that I eat fast food often but I really don't lol

11. Benleem

BenleemNew Member

Threads:
    A&W Restaurant for the best papa burger anywhere. White Castle is also a favorite for Slyders with ample cheese. Pizza Inn just opened nearby and will be checking it out on Sunday.

12. hanzuke50

hanzuke50Member

Threads:
    Burger Kill all the way baby! I always like to see the different burgers they are always coming up with. I don't think I've even gotten to trying half of them. Although, dying of cholesterol is not on my bucket list, trying every single burger on Burger King, is! :D

13. difrancprod

difrancprodBanned

Threads:
    In and Out burger and Chipotle! If it's only healthy to eat there everyday, I will! I love In and Out's burger with their special sauce. Definitely, the best burger in the world!

14. kingusama92

kingusama92Active Member

Threads:
    The good ol' Mcdonald's.

The worst for your health, but oh so good.

15. GrandmaHugme

GrandmaHugmeMember

Threads:
    During my "bad decision" days long ago, I was an avid fan of McDonalds. But, with a clear mind and after learning about the toxins in all fast foods, I have turned to Mother Nature's menu of all fresh vegetables and fruits and, once in a while, free range chicken or stream fed fish. I guess you might say that I have a blind faith in what nature provided for us, originally, to thrive and to heal ourselves. But... "manufacturing" came into the picture and our meals were "processed" into a toxic state with preservatives, colorings and additives - sometimes even antibiotics. It is almost like we are eating straw because the nutrients have been cooked out of the produce or bottled juices have eliminated the pulp our intestines need to cleanse our intestines.

The world would be a healthier place if we just went back to trusting Nature's bounty and not the processed food of corporations seeking profits. When we eat anything that comes in a box, bottle, bag, can, jar or jug, we are actually starving ourselves. There's no REAL food in those containers - only remnants of them.
    ~

16. greenplankton

greenplanktonMember

Threads:
    I love to devour Macs burgers though they are often not that healthy so it's always best not to eat that many burgers.

Subway has also been a thrill for me as you get to choose what you want to eat ie. the fillings and then they will toast it for you. Not a bad choice.

Generally, fast food is bad for your body due to the excessive amount of salt present in the fried food as well as the lack of proper hydration (Carbonated drinks aren't the best choice of drinks even though they taste really good in your mouth) It's best to opt for non-carbonated drinks such as fruit juice that are often available in fast food restaurants.

17. xcmiller93x

xcmiller93xActive Member

Threads:
    No Taco Bell in the UK!!? I'd die!

18. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My favorite fast foods would be McDonald's, Burger King, and Pizza Hut. They're the ones near my place, so they're the ones that I go to most often.

19. davidlamber8100

davidlamber8100New Member

Threads:
    Mine is McDonalds.
    I love zinger burger with coke...Ymmmmmmmm

20. Libragirl67

Libragirl67Active Member

Threads:
    I never knew they had no taco bell in the United Kingdom. But anyway, I try not to make it a habit to go to the fast food restaraunts. But I have to teenagers so it is inevitable sometimes. My favorite guilty pleasure is the burger king sweet potato fries. I try to tell myself that sweet potatoes are a vegetable so they are not bad for me. But being that they are fried and full of grease I know they are not. But the good thing about burger king is they do have a veggie burger on their menu now. So sometimes I do get that and hold the fries. It is ironic though, because the double cheeseburger that is so bad for you is on the dollar menu. While he veggie burger is almost $4.00. :confused: