Fastest Delivery from an online store?

Discussion in Online Shopping started by izzypopa • Jul 3, 2012.

1. izzypopa

izzypopaNew Member

Threads:
    I have had great success in fast delivery time with Amazon, they ship nearly on the day that i order and are almost ALWAYS on time with their delivery's..
    Who has delivered your products the fastest??
    What company and what was the item?

2. Mrs. Pirz

Mrs. PirzExpert

Threads:
    Amazon by far has the fastest delivery. Most things ship same day and since I am an Amazon Mom mostly everything arrives within 2 days. Other than that I think everywhere else is pretty much the same.

3. Sugarhill

SugarhillActive Member

Threads:
    I would also say Amazon, but I don't know if it's so much that they deliver quickly or that they completely overshoot their delivery date, so it looks like it came much faster. The other company would be Soap.com. It's usually next day if you order by a certain time.

4. Adeal4u

Adeal4uActive Member

Threads:
    I say Newegg and I received a monitor within two days. I was pleased with their speedy service. Amazon is another great company they really get your item to you in a timely manner. I wish every business has their motto.

5. Farrah

FarrahActive Member

Threads:
    I order from accessory geeks and I depending what time I place the order, I have actually received my order the next day, or 1 day later. I didn't even select next day shipping. Actually it was the free shipping. I thought that was just awesome.

6. cluckis

cluckisBanned

Threads:
    I think amazon is the best. They always seem to ship the day after you order it, and there shipping is always on time. I love them! :D

7. Waynefire

WaynefireActive Member

Threads:
    I have found Amazon is the fastest shipper as well. I know they are also very reliable in how often they ship and even when using the free shipping it usually is shipped out after a few days rather then the 5-7 days.

8. missnc35

missnc35Member

Threads:
    Amazon has the fastest delivery, in my opinion. This is only true for Amazon Prime members, though. When I choose the regular shipping, UPS doesn't come to my door until 8 or 9pm. I didn't know they even worked that late. The shipping is still considerably fast, but I really hate that they come so late. When I used Amazon Prime, it came within 2 days and usually in the morning.

9. marvelz

marvelzActive Member

Threads:
    The same as you, Amazon.com, My product took just 2 days to arrive and it was an xbox360 screwdriver(the ones that open the controllers.) I've also bought a pre owned xbox game from them which took a little longer.

I think Ebay are quite fast when it comes to delivery when you find the right/best offers. It all depends on the person selling, though. What their feedback is, etc.

10. JimBobIII

JimBobIIINew Member

Threads:
    I've generally had great experiences with Amazon, but there was a good number of items last year that got shipped into the state, sorted, shipped south into a state it'd already passed through, and then back north, adding two days to the total shipping time.

11. tetutato

tetutatoActive Member

Threads:
    Newegg and Amazon are close in my books. Problem with Amazon is sometimes it's not Amazon that's shipping the item.

12. Sandra Piddock

Sandra PiddockExpert

Threads:
    I have to disagree here - my experiences with Amazon are very different, and so are those of my friends, both in the UK and Spain. About 2 weeks ago, I ordered items to be shipped to the UK. Although they were in stock, they had not been sent a week later, and I had to change the shipping address. Another time, my husband waited 3 days over the original date for a shipment.

I buy my printer cartridges from Euroffice, and as long as they're ordered before a certain time, they're delivered the next day. Despite the name, they only deliver to the UK though.

13. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOnActive Member

Threads:
    I guess it depends where you live to where the item is being sent wouldn't it?

On Tuesday afternoon I ordered a couple of water filters for my fridge from Amazon and they were in my mailbox by Wednesday afternoon. That was fast. I did pay for regular shipping and not the super saver free shipping. I was impressed.

I still saved about $30 compared to local prices.

14. Yuvastyleindia

YuvastyleindiaMember

Threads:
    I had done my shopping from lots of sites and get the delivery on time from all of them. I have a great experience from all online shopping sites and didn't have any complaint yet. The customer care support solves my all queries and I have received genuine products.

15. Nick2011

Nick2011Active Member

Threads:
    Amazon gets me my stuff pretty fast. Ebay as well. But you have to make sure who you're dealing with on Ebay. Check out their shipping rules and requirements. And also their top rating or lack thereof. I have done business with non-rated sellers, but only if their feedback score is above 95%.

16. sidney

sidneyWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I have bought stuff from Ebay, and since I'm outside the US, the fastest time that I got my item was in 2 weeks. The longest time I had to wait was 2 months. But if I buy items locally, the item always arrives the next day.