Favorite App?

Discussion in Computers, Electronics & Gadgets started by danielle davidson • Jun 12, 2015.

1. danielle davidson

danielle davidsonActive Member

Threads:
    Right now I would have to say that my favorite app is Quizup. I love it because you are able to choose the category that you want to play against someone with. You can play against your friends and family or someone else that you don't know. I love playing the Jurassic Park and Mean Girls category because those are what I'm the best at. Then once you've played you can see how you rank up against other people in the world and in the US. I like that I can see how much I know about a subject compared to other people around the world. So, what's your favorite app, and why is it your favorite?

2. seatones

seatonesNew Member

Threads:
    I would have to say right now my favorite app is Instagram, which is probably an obvious choice for a lot of people. It's so time consuming but only because it's so visually stimulating and you get to keep up with friends and celebrities. In a lot of industries, Instagram is becoming really important too. A lot of extreme sports companies make their riders constantly update their Instagrams with content, which isn't true with other social media apps. I like the layout and the fact that people can't post without posting a photo.

3. shother

shotherMember

Threads:
    I really loved Clash of Clans and played it alot since last year, but now I've moved and I play DomiNation quite a lot may I say! It is a game similar to Clash of Clans, but this one is more realistic and historical. It has real civilizations and troops and that is actually why I am enjoying it that much!

4. shrinkwatson

shrinkwatsonNew Member

Threads:
    I like to play candy crush this game basically a matching three or more similarly colored pieces of candy to make these virtual treats disappear, with the goal of reaching a specific high score to clear the stage.

5. Aasif Khan

Aasif KhanMember

Threads:
    I don't have a favorite app. But the one I use most is Whatsapp. It keeps me in contact with my friends from my school and college. I love the image and video sharing feature of Whatsapp.

6. rightct

rightctActive Member

Threads:
    Hmm, tough one. I would have to say that my best app right now is This or That. It's essentially a question game, in which you are put to opt out for a choice between two questions. Haha, the amounts of fun I've had with this app is overwhelming! Try it out, I think it's available for both Android and iOS

7. obliviousme

obliviousmeActive Member

Threads:
    I'm currently obsessing over this game called Swamp Attack. It's just a light shooting game. At first you need to shoot crocodiles before they cross the swamp and get you. As the level progresses, more and more monsters come in to play along with crocodiles and they walk faster too so you have to shoot fast. Of course the weapons gets upgraded too. It's so fun. ;P

8. Diane Lane

Diane LaneWell-Known Member

Threads:
    My current favorite is eBay. It's always in my list of favorites, but right now, I have something listed, so it's easy to pop on and check watchers, views, etc. Also, I can double check items I'm watching, and ones I've purchased or sold, and track shipments really easily, without bothering to get on the computer.