Favorite Asian Destinations

Discussion in Travel started by vida_llevares • Dec 21, 2012.

1. Denis Hard

Denis HardWell-Known Member

Threads:
    China, I hear has some amazing sights to see. The Great Wall for example and I'd like to learn kung-fu [amongst the Chinese themselves] while I'm there. But with all the media censorship in China, I don't think I'll ever visit it since I'm addicted to the net and cutting me off in the name of censorship would leave me psychologically wounded.

It's a great place to visit but. . .

2. caparica007

caparica007Banned

Threads:
    I've been in Tokyo and Moscow and I really didn't like it, I don't like big cities. I've heard Thailand is great, so it's a place I'd love to visit in the future if I find a good promotion. :)

3. kasi

kasiActive Member

Threads:
    I sure that many places in Asia to visit but Thailand is one of the best in all of them because my favorite place in Asia and hope in this summer you will also make plans for Thailand and will be enjoy there..

4. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Kasi! Asia is really a large continent. It has numerous attractions for all tourists. I have visited its many countries like Turkey, Iran, China, India, Pakistan, and Thailand. All have beautiful sights and magnificent places but I also prefer to visit Thailand or China. They both are stunning and fabulous. They have charming gardens, attractive amusement parks, gorgeous Lakes, pretty Beaches and other places for the people of all ages.

5. Athenagdlyt

AthenagdlytActive Member

Threads:
    Mine would be Japan. I have been there but I was only able to visit Tokyo. Someday soon, I will go back to Japan and see the other parts of the country. I love the weather towards the end of the year. It is cold but still comfortable enough to enjoy the outdoors. I also enjoy the efficient train system of Japan. Coming from a country with a terrible city planning system, where heavy traffic is practically everywhere, I really appreciate the fast city travel of Japan.

6. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Athenagdlyt ! Japan is really very promising and magnificent country. It has all modern and luxury facilities. Its fast train system is really very impressive. I visited it almost two years ago. There I saw its many attractions and here I am sharing their names. Don’t forget to explore them during your next trip.
    1) Hiroshima Peace Memorial
    2) Jigokudani Monkey Park
    3) Kiyomizu-dera
    4) Himeji Castle
    5) Great Buddha of Kamakura
    6) Todaiji Temple
    7) Tokyo Tower
    8) Tokyo Imperial Palace
    9) Golden Pavilion
    10) Mount Fuji

7. Garryson

GarrysonBanned

Threads:
    Nice choice Ashlee! My favorite Asian destinations are Indonesia, China, Thailand, Japan, India and Singapore. I love these countries because these are filled with the natural, historical, architectural and cultural attractions. Ashlee! Here I would like to know your favorite destinations rather than Japan.

#27Nov 4, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  8. Squigly

SquiglyActive Member

Threads:
    Hong Kong is a wonderful place to visit, lots of cheap and awesome street food (Wonton noodles and dim sum in particular are amazing), and lots of cheap goods as well as it's close to China. However with the recent protests in Hong Kong I would probably hold off visiting for now...

9. owesem75

owesem75Active Member

Threads:
    I would love to go to Japan and Korea if I have the chance. But the Philippines is always overlooked by tourists as it is situated very far from the mainland Asia and therefore a very challenging place to visit. It is an archipelago and travelling between islands is quite tedious. But nevertheless, I would love to visit EL NIDO. there is this group called www (dot) taophilippines (dot) come where they are offering an "ADVENTURE TRIP" in remote islands of Palawan where the author of the movie THE BEACH got inspired. If you watch their video.. you would surely LOOOOOOVEEEE IT TO BE THERE TOO...

10. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    If we talk about Asian destinations then I must say Bali is an ideal location to visit and enjoy the good time here. It is a magical Island and grabs the attention of tourists to this imaginary land. The beaches of this region are the main source of inspiration for me what about you guys? Who had experienced there and what did he enjoy there?

11. xTinx

xTinxWell-Known Member

Threads:
    I've been to Singapore recently and though it's a nice, clean, modern and efficient country, it has a very vague culture. Maybe because it has become too much of a melting pot. Japan, Korea, Mongolia, Thailand, Vietnam and Cambodia are particularly attractive to me. These countries have everything I seek in my ideal destinations: culturally rich, surrounded by nature, good food and amazing historical spots.

12. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Garryson! I would like to visit Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, and India except the Japan. These are marvelous places with the extensive collection of tourist attractions. Recently I came from India and there I visited its numerous places Darjeeling, Kufri, Kerala, Shimla, Delhi, Goa and Gujrat. They all were great. Now I want to know about your experience. Have you ever visited these places.

13. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Golif321! First of all welcome to this community and enjoy your time to be here. Here you have mentioned about your India tour. Can you describe how your experience of Chapora Beach was? I am totally unfamiliar to this beach and want to know about this beach point.

14. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Golif321! I can anticipate that you have spent a great time in India because India has various beautiful places, who fascinates the all visitors. Here I want to know your experience about the Chapora Beach. I did not visit it that’s why I need some information about it. Would you like to give me some detail about this beach? and if it is possible to share its pictures so it will be very helpful.

15. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Golif321 ! you have shared there nice views and great information about Chapora Beach. I have noted your suggested time and will try to go there in next summer for enjoyment, because this place looks cool. Can you suggest me the best hotel near this beach. I would like to choose such a resort from where I can see the beach view clearly.

16. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Glofi321! After seeing your post I want to say that you have done a great work. I appreciated you this effort because you have mentioned the all features and important points of the Chapora Beach in your post. Your post is very helpful not only for me but also for all tourists. The shared pictures are fabulous and grabbing the attention of all.

17. roki123

roki123Active Member

Threads:
    Ashlee ! are you ever went to Chapora Beach if not then have you plan to visit this beach? I wanna go there with my younger brother who loves to explore the beaches especially in summer season. I hope so , we will go there soon and definitely I will share my experience with all of you. Would you like to give me any travel tip regarding this tour?

18. Maxwell

MaxwellActive Member

Threads:
    Chapora Beach is not an extra ordinary beach but it is a nice place to visit. I visited this destination about a year ago with my few friends. I don't have good experience of this spot. Basically it is a coastal village at Chapora River. If I truly talk about this spot I don't think so it is an ideal destination to see.

19. Ashlee

AshleeActive Member

Threads:
    Roki123! I haven't visited the Chapora Beach but after reading the above mentioned post I've decided to must go there during the next summer season.
    Max well! So tell me should I cancel my plan to visit there because it seems like that it will not be worthwhile. Waiting for your helpful reply.

20. Kylrey

KylreyActive Member

Threads:
    My favourite travel destinations of Asian Continent's are
    Indonesia, china, shimla, Manali and murree Hay and how could i forgot Kashmir. Being a nature lover i usually make my towers to Asia once in a year. Because it is having lot of interested and beautiful alluring attractions of world.

yap Ashlee! you must go for it. This beach is one of most idol place for nature lover and mostly visitors visit there during summer season. :)